Easy AND Fun platinums??

GABTHESTORM

Ok so if I missed a topic like this already made in the forums please don't get mad I couldn't find it but..I was always curious are there easy AND enjoyable platinums? like I know theres tons of easy platinums being that every game can have a platinum, but there seems to be alot of games out there made simply for just being easy in itself. Oh btw i should clarify I'm not desperately looking for easy plats to raise my platinum counter, I'm only curious of what your opinions are. :)  And maybe this could help anyone else looking for fun games to take break from some difficulty grinds or such.

Edited by GABTHESTORM

You should try the Ninja Gaiden games and especially Super Meat Boy

But seriously don't try those. I enjoyed all the Tomb Raiders games it was fun and easy. Sleeping Dogs was also fun and not too demanding. 

Other enjoyable easy plats that I got and had fun with

Severed PSVITA

Infamous 2 PS3

Infamous second Son PS4

Mafia 3

Mad Max 

Horizon Zero Dawn

Battlefield 1

Diablo 3

Far Cry 3 & 4 & Primal

Assassins Creed 2 

Burnout Paradise 

Goat simulator (I enjoy because it's stupid funny)

There is a few more that I enjoyed but thats some I can think of now. 

BTW welcome to PSNPROFILES

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Tesla vs Lovecraft

Max Payne 3

Dragon Fin Soup

Warhawk

Don't forget White Knight Chronicles.

But there are a lot of games that have achievable platinums that are also very enjoyable. Your profile doesn't give a whole lot of information as to what you find enjoyable (nor does your post), and that would be the big thing. How about the recent Spider-Man? Do you like JRPGs and don't mind putting in 120+ hours in? Then maybe Persona 5 or the recently released DQXI, and another one I'd recommend that is less on the time commitment is the more action oriented Odin Sphere. Maybe WRPGs are more your thing? How about Skyrim or one of the Fallout games (though, once again, about 60-70 hours, so some effort on your part, but there's absolutely nothing difficult about them).  Story/interactive movie games? Telltale, David Cage, point-n-click adventures like the remasters of the old LucasArts/Tim Schafer games, nuff said. Action games? Any one of the Uncharted games are completely doable, not gimme's, but entirely doable by most people. I don't know. That should get you started.

19 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

You should try the Ninja Gaiden games and especially Super Meat Boy

But seriously don't try those. I enjoyed all the Tomb Raiders games it was fun and easy. Sleeping Dogs was also fun and not too demanding. 

Other enjoyable easy plats that I got and had fun with

Severed PSVITA

Infamous 2 PS3

Infamous second Son PS4

Mafia 3

Mad Max 

Horizon Zero Dawn

Battlefield 1

Diablo 3

Far Cry 3 & 4 & Primal

Assassins Creed 2 

Burnout Paradise 

Goat simulator (I enjoy because it's stupid funny)

There is a few more that I enjoyed but thats some I can think of now. 

BTW welcome to PSNPROFILES

For real I low key do wanna try ninja gaiden as it does look addictive even though it would destroy me haha. And Thanks!

Edited by GABTHESTORM

Batman

Batman The Enemy Within

I‘m no Batman fan but enjoyed these two a lot. 

Tales from the Borderlands 

Coffin Dodgers if you like karting games. You literally race with mobility scooters and seniors there. 

The Assassin’s Creed Ezio Collection has 3 easy games. 

Rocket League is tons of fun as well though the 100% of DLCs can be annoying due to luck-based trophies with item drops. 

Sigi A Fart for Melusina is also great. It’s an old-school Super Mario style platform with a knight that has a bit of a flatulence problem.

Avoid the trolls:

SUPER easy and fun platinums: 

Other than tell tale, Lego and FarCry games...

-Tekken 7

-South park: fractured...(easier than the stick...)

-God of War 3 (easy plat. with glitch)

-Saints Row 4: Re elected

-Saints Row gat out of hell

-Undertale

-Trine 3

-InFamous second son (really good game)

-InFamous first light (same)

-Icey (great trophy list)

-Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (i really love this game, my favourite from the list)

-Oceanhorn: Monsters of the uncharted seas 

- The Order 1886 (short but fun)

-Need for Speed (easy platinum/ super hard to 100%)

• Like 1

You must not have looked hard :P since I have a thread almost named identically.

Although it only covers PS3 games.  Updated it a bit just now :)

Edit: Although I do remember now half the people couldn't read my (original) post and listed a bunch of PS4/Vita stuff, so maybe you'll find some things in there for those systems too!

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

Here's a few from my list that haven't been mentioned yet.

The Little Acre - 81.85%

The Raven - 47.42%

Rocketbirds (2x stacks - PS3 is easier because doesn't have multiplayer) - 9.11%

Blasting Agent (4x stacks if you're willing to do the Vita "trick") - 57.24%

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek - 78.83%

Tera - 4.78%

Adventure Time: The Secret Of The Nameless Kingdom (delisted) (4x stacks with the Vita "trick") - 7.55%

Goosebumps - 69.79%

Adventure Time: Finn And Jake Investigations (delisted) (2x stacks) - 36.78%

Dokuro - 11.71%

My Name Is Mayo (2x stacks) - 96.58%

Rebel Galaxy - 3.68%

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes And Punishments - 23.24%

Transistor - 10.36%

I almost included Pier Solar And The Great Architects (1.04%) thinking the rarity was so low because it released with unobtainable trophies and was later patched, but then I remembered the slippery mini-game which is annoying as hell.

Edit: Also don't listen to anyone that says Trine. Those games are terrible.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GABTHESTORM said:

Ok so if I missed a topic like this already made in the forums please don't get mad I couldn't find it but..I was always curious are there easy AND enjoyable platinums? like I know theres tons of easy platinums being that every game can have a platinum, but there seems to be alot of games out there made simply for just being easy in itself. Oh btw i should clarify I'm not desperately looking for easy plats to raise my platinum counter, I'm only curious of what your opinions are. :)  And maybe this could help anyone else looking for fun games to take break from some difficulty grinds or such.

Spider-Man, LEGO games

Spider-Man PS4 is a blast and is super easy

Amazing Spider-Man 2 is super easy and quite fun, but Spidey PS4 is better

Amazing Spider-Man 1 is super easy and quite fun, but it's not as good as the two above it.

SM PS4 - 1 plat

ASM 2, PS3 / PS4 - 2 plats, 3 overall

ASM 1, PS3 / PSV - 2 plats, 5 overall

If you have all three consoles, don't mind replaying, and have the dosh, there's 5 plats that should take little to no effort, and are quite enjoyable too, unless you're some sort of heathen who doesn't enjoy Spider-Man games.

Also, I'd recommend Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, but since it's been delisted, unless you have a copy, have fun getting it.

Well I can recommend quite a few for both PS3 & PS4

• Fallout 4
  • Spider-Man
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
  • Canis Canem Edit (Bully)
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Assassin's Creed II
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Assassin's Creed Origins
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • Until Dawn
  • Goosebumps: The Game
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Mafia II
  • L.A Noire
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  • Heavy Rain
  • Sleeping Dogs

Two developers come to my mind, Telltale is mentioned already (The Walking Dead, Tales from The Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, Batman, Minecraft) but also Artifex Mundi with titles like Nightmares from the Deep, Enigmatis, Lost Grimoire, Grim Legends are great puzzle games :)

Besides that a few more:

Trine 1 and 3

Spiderman seems very easy to complete

Ni No Kuni is easy but lengthy (~ 100 hours)

Far Cry 3, 4, Primal

God of War games

Edited by Evil_Joker88

10 hours ago, B1rvine said:

You must not have looked hard :P since I have a thread almost named identically.

Although it only covers PS3 games.  Updated it a bit just now :)

Edit: Although I do remember now half the people couldn't read my (original) post and listed a bunch of PS4/Vita stuff, so maybe you'll find some things in there for those systems too!

Crap now i feel like a goof...

9 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Spider-Man PS4 is a blast and is super easy

Amazing Spider-Man 2 is super easy and quite fun, but Spidey PS4 is better

Amazing Spider-Man 1 is super easy and quite fun, but it's not as good as the two above it.

SM PS4 - 1 plat

ASM 2, PS3 / PS4 - 2 plats, 3 overall

ASM 1, PS3 / PSV - 2 plats, 5 overall

If you have all three consoles, don't mind replaying, and have the dosh, there's 5 plats that should take little to no effort, and are quite enjoyable too, unless you're some sort of heathen who doesn't enjoy Spider-Man games.

Also, I'd recommend Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, but since it's been delisted, unless you have a copy, have fun getting it.

Something tells me you too are a huge spidey fan lol, so am I. And ASM 2 is better then the first?

Edited by GABTHESTORM

From what I’ve played:

Telltale: any of them, but the Batman ones and Wolf Among Us were my favorites

Life is Strange 

Life is Strange 2 (Plat won’t be attainable until all episodes are out)

Horizon Zero Dawn

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (there’s a ps3 version with a trophy list)

Final Fantasy XV (Caution: avoid if you don’t like doing DLC as it has a lot)

Ratchet and Clank PS4 (there is one annoying trophy but if you have it in mind as you do your 2nd playthrough it’s not that bad)

Going to try Until Dawn pretty soon as a friend who has the plat recommended the game and said it’s a straightforward list. 

Edited by Datboy1991
Included LiS2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, GABTHESTORM said:

Something tells me you too are a huge spidey fan lol, so am I. And ASM 2 is better then the first?

It's a tough one. I always used to say the first was better. Story wise the first kills the second, like the second is a half baked pile of decent potential, but the first actually builds on the movie's cross species stuff, integrates Smythe in a believable way and so on, it's much better story wise. But I've been playing a little bit of them both lately and the sequel's swinging and gameplay just overall trounces the first one. The loading screens for EACH crime are ridiculous, the story is a missed opportunity and then some, the graphics are shit, the morality system is flawed and out of place entirely, and so on. But the swinging, and the gameplay overall, are much better than in the first, and once you've clocked the story, the main thing you'll be doing is swinging around and beating up people. Swinging around is better in the second, and as far as beating up people goes, the first one has a limited number and once you do them, you're done, which means there's basically no post game content because you can easily do them all throughout the course of the story with little to no effort like I did. 

Though if you were just out to do the story and play a bit of free roam, number one is the better one in spades, but if you want to actually play it after the five minutes it takes to plat, number two is better in terms of longevity. They both pale to pretty well every previous 3D Spider-Man game though, 'cept maybe Friend of Foe.