It's Art Trophy Potentially glitched? *SPOILERS*

RowdyHanger

54 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How are my warriors doing, solved it yet?

Still looking for what i hope is the last one :(  The first 5 statue locations were easy then it seems to be nowhere on the ranch, or maybe its somewhere really obvious 

Edited by RowdyHanger

1 hour ago, RowdyHanger said:

I'm thinking the trophy could possibly just be glitched and the replacing of the statues is something extra you can do after originally placing?, As there is no sign of the final statue on the ranch so far. I've looked most of  today and no luck.

Someone posted the guide and it says you have to find it as many times as it takes for the other Person to accept the place of the statue. 

15 minutes ago, Rhevarr said:

Someone posted the guide and it says you have to find it as many times as it takes for the other Person to accept the place of the statue. 

I know they said that, but seeing as no one including them has the trophy how do we know? And ive taken it back to the fireplace 5 times.

Just now, Waraneasy said:

Hello ! I've also searching this shit in the house, outside and inside the house near Strawberry for nothing... Near the trees or rocks. Nothing... 

Yeah i looked for most of the day and the last one seems to not exist lol or it's off the ranch which means it could be anywhere, I tried going back to the taxidermist and various other things and nothing...

I did carry on looking for a bit before I gave up and decided to work towards another trophy instead. I will have another look around tomorrow though. Not sure if I'd laugh or cry if I found it straight away now haha.

1 hour ago, RowdyHanger said:

I'm thinking the trophy could possibly just be glitched and the replacing of the statues is something extra you can do after originally placing?, As there is no sign of the final statue on the ranch so far. I've looked most of  today and no luck.

I think it's okay, as after reading the description for the trophy again: "Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue."

Having it say permanent makes sense after all this putting it back etc.

24 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

I did carry on looking for a bit before I gave up and decided to work towards another trophy instead. I will have another look around tomorrow though. Not sure if I'd laugh or cry if I found it straight away now haha.

I think it's okay, as after reading the description for the trophy again: "Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue."

Yeah i think you are right, just a thought. I had a look again for a hour in the trees and around the rocks, lemme know if you find anything :) 

11 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Hmm permanent, apparently somebody doesn't like it being in the house on that spot. Where are they moving it to?

Could the final destination be in the trees around the house possibly? Some animal lover who thinks it belongs in the nature?

8 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Hmm permanent, apparently somebody doesn't like it being in the house on that spot. Where are they moving it to?

Could the final destination be in the trees around the house possibly? Some animal lover who thinks it belongs in the nature?

It's moved first from fireplace to bedroom twice then the attic then the barn twice so makes sense that it would be further away the next time, i spent so long looking in the trees and rocks but it's tiny so probably very easy to overlook.

3 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I did think about it being in the trees, which I had a quick look through but didn't see anything. The problem there though is you can't use your weapon in the ranch, or at least until you're a certain distance from it. (That's if you even need to shoot it down or something.)

I did look for trees with holes in as I know there are some with things hidden within them throughout the game, but I didn't find any of those trees around.

It certainly seems well hidden this time around haha.

5 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

I did think about it being in the trees, which I had a quick look through but didn't see anything. The problem there though is you can't use your weapon in the ranch, or at least until you're a certain distance from it. (That's if you even need to shoot it down or something.)

I did look for trees with holes in as I know there are some with things hidden within them throughout the game, but I didn't find any of those trees around.

It certainly seems well hidden this time around haha.

Definitely well hidden haha, Anyone made any progress with this? I seem to be at a dead end.

8 minutes ago, Harry94_ said:

I've come to join in the search for this... had no luck at the ranch but I think it will be around here somewhere, I doubt Abigail leaves the ranch much to put it far away.

I would be really surprised if it wasn't in the ranch, i've done some extra things like checked the perimeter around the ranch a decent amount and gone back to the taxidermist just, tried doing ranch chores to see if it unlocks the tower ladder etc just in case but nothing so far. 

Edited by RowdyHanger

10 minutes ago, RowdyHanger said:

I would be really surprised if it wasn't in the ranch, i've done some extra things like checked the perimeter around the ranch a decent amount and gone back to the taxidermist just, tried doing ranch chores to see if it unlocks the tower ladder etc just in case but nothing so far. 

if it has, I doubt it's gone much further than blackwater

3 minutes ago, Harry94_ said:

if it has, I doubt it's gone much further than blackwater

What kind of things did you try around the ranch? I can't really think of any new stuff to try, someone said it might be in the trees but then you would have to go outside the perimeter to shoot it out or something

8 minutes ago, RowdyHanger said:

What kind of things did you try around the ranch? I can't really think of any new stuff to try, someone said it might be in the trees but then you would have to go outside the perimeter to shoot it out or something

Probably nothing that hasn't been tried already. Looked all around the ranch, followed Rufus about for ages to see if he'd dig it up...

On 11/3/2018 at 3:15 AM, Harry94_ said:

Probably nothing that hasn't been tried already. Looked all around the ranch, followed Rufus about for ages to see if he'd dig it up...

I questioned about Rufus as well! But I had already searched for ages at the time that I didn't really follow that idea haha.

I've had a look now and again but still no luck here.