List of all animals in the game

MidnightDragon

47 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Any idea where to get the red swamp crayfish? I'm very close to skinning and studying all animals.

Found it in the Bayou near Lagras. It was a lootable object not an animal at all. Guess in english it's something like "Crayfish hole", it has the same sparkling effect like a plant @ eagle eye and can't be looted if you have too many crayfish baits - so just throw one away :)

@Erkawest Dunno if you already know but the user kierrin_1994 (his profile is removed here on request but you can check the other "site") has gotten the "Skin Deep" trophy and states he got it w/o the snakes from Guarma. He's also trying to get Zoologist w/o Guarma, but needs more time.

Edited by imh007
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BEN1995_UK said:

I killed a legendary animal with out studying it am I now fucked or is there more than one of each legendary animal in the game?

If it's the cougar from the side mission you're safe (cause its not the legendary one), since all legendaries are auto studied after skinning them.

Edited by imh007
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, imh007 said:

Found it in the Bayou near Lagras. It was a lootable object not an animal at all. Guess in english it's something like "Crayfish hole", it has the same sparkling effect like a plant @ eagle eye and can't be looted if you have too many crayfish baits - so just throw one away :)

@Erkawest Dunno if you already know but the user kierrin_1994 (his profile is removed here on request but you can check the other "site") has gotten the "Skin Deep" trophy and states he got it w/o the snakes from Guarma. He's also trying to get Zoologist w/o Guarma, but needs more time.

Just found it. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Just now, EphemeralEcho said:

Any known spawns for:

Pidgeons

Parakeet

Quail

Black tail rattlesnake?

Just realized I'd tracked one hahahaha

Pidgeon and quail i have found, kind of hard to explain where pidgeons are but i can send you a screenshot on psn if you want.

5 minutes ago, EphemeralEcho said:

Please do! <3

Sent both locations to you, does anyone know where i can find these animals? They're my last ones  

Hereford Bull
Siberian Husky
Poodle
California Horned Owl

Carolina Parakeet

Midland Water Snake
Cottonmouth Snake
Northern Water Snake
Sonoran Desert Toad
Rio Grande Wild Turkey

@RowdyHanger

For snakes it's hard to say, most of them are found in shallow waters/marsh regions, to quote on another site see the spoiler and check the guide page:

Spoiler

"You can find snakes in numerous places in-game, but by the river on the lower section of Bluewater Marsh is a good spot as any. Building on that, other players have noted places like the beach around Blackwater, or the water around Saint Dennis being great places to track down the creatures. Basically, places surrounded by water are good bets when farming snakes."

Jtdigxf.jpg

For Hereford Bull you might check this location:

Spoiler

@NaseemJohn

1. American Shepard - you mean Australian? Check Guthrie Farm west of Emerald Ranch, NH
  2. Laborador Retriever - same as above (Guthrie Farm) - might share a spawnpoint, so you gotta look out
  3. Border Collie - try and check Downes Farm southwest of Valentine or Larned Sod southeast under the H of New Hanover
  4. Poodle - found one in St. Denis, came from north side/swamp nearby, crossed a small stone bridge and was in a backyard of a bigger house which had a poodle
  5. Mutt - mostly common dog, check smaller towns or the poorer parts of St. Denis
  6. Bloodhound - can't remember at all, try checking common farms around The Heartlands

Husky & Rufus should be Epilouge dogs afaik, maybe someone else can clarify.

found a video of a poodle in Rhodes (east side): 

Spoiler

Edited by imh007
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, imh007 said:

@RowdyHanger

For snakes it's hard to say, most of them are found in shallow waters/marsh regions, to quote on another site see the spoiler and check the guide page:

Reveal hidden contents

"You can find snakes in numerous places in-game, but by the river on the lower section of Bluewater Marsh is a good spot as any. Building on that, other players have noted places like the beach around Blackwater, or the water around Saint Dennis being great places to track down the creatures. Basically, places surrounded by water are good bets when farming snakes."

Jtdigxf.jpg

For Hereford Bull you might check this location:

Reveal hidden contents

@NaseemJohn

1. American Shepard - you mean Australian? Check Guthrie Farm west of Emerald Ranch, NH
  2. Laborador Retriever - same as above (Guthrie Farm) - might share a spawnpoint, so you gotta look out
  3. Border Collie - try and check Downes Farm southwest of Valentine or Larned Sod southeast under the H of New Hanover
  4. Poodle - found one in St. Denis, came from north side/swamp nearby, crossed a small stone bridge and was in a backyard of a bigger house which had a poodle
  5. Mutt - mostly common dog, check smaller towns or the poorer parts of St. Denis
  6. Bloodhound - can't remember at all, try checking common farms around The Heartlands

Husky & Rufus should be Epilouge dogs afaik, maybe someone else can clarify.

found a video of a poodle in Rhodes (east side): 

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1