Max out Health, Stamina and Dead Eye

frankenteen

I see that in order to get 100%, you need a check mark next to “max out health, stamina and dead eye” in the progress page. I am level 8, which is the highest level in all 3 categories but no check mark. I noticed there are still notches around each to be filled, but I don’t know how to do so. Anyone know? 

• Like 1

I've found crafting and hunting to be the best for leveling Dead Eye as well as getting headshots on enemies. Even things like cooking a shit load of meat on the campfire will net you heaps of points to leveling your Dead Eye. The best way to level Health is by killing people with the bow or using things like dynamite to kill groups of enemies at once levels quickly as well. Stamina is by far the easiest. Literally jump off your horse and run across the map if you'd like, you'll notice you're almost max level after a few hours of running, swimming around. 

1 hour ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Do you know how to get/complete these?

The challenges are the 90 challenges in the progress menu. You need to perform a certain action to unlock a set of challenges. Here’s a list of all challenges and rewards. You can only have one challenge available per set at a time and they aren’t retroactive.

On 02/11/2018 at 5:57 AM, Omirid said:

I've found crafting and hunting to be the best for leveling Dead Eye as well as getting headshots on enemies. Even things like cooking a shit load of meat on the campfire will net you heaps of points to leveling your Dead Eye. The best way to level Health is by killing people with the bow or using things like dynamite to kill groups of enemies at once levels quickly as well. Stamina is by far the easiest. Literally jump off your horse and run across the map if you'd like, you'll notice you're almost max level after a few hours of running, swimming around. 

In my opinion the best way to level up Dead Eye is to buy Premium Cigarettes, you get 5 points for every packet. Plus it helps you obtain the Cigarrette Crads easily at the same time.

18 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

The challenges are the 90 challenges in the progress menu. You need to perform a certain action to unlock a set of challenges. Here’s a list of all challenges and rewards. You can only have one challenge available per set at a time and they aren’t retroactive.

Yes, they give XP for the 3 categories, but XP progression doesn't go beyond rank 8, that's the thing. 

22 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Yes, they give XP for the 3 categories, but XP progression doesn't go beyond rank 8, that's the thing. 

“Earn Bonus Health by unlocking special Equipment, which is gained from Challenges” is what the game says under the progression bar for them. Having a look it seems that it’s Trinkets and Talismans that increase your stats once you have max XP for them though the items needed for them don’t have anything to do with challenges but Stangers mission. I’ll see if I can find a gold jointed bracelet and hunt the Legendary Alligator as that will get me a Dead Eye increase and I’ll see what happens.

30 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

“Earn Bonus Health by unlocking special Equipment, which is gained from Challenges” is what the game says under the progression bar for them. Having a look it seems that it’s Trinkets and Talismans that increase your stats once you have max XP for them though the items needed for them don’t have anything to do with challenges but Stangers mission. I’ll see if I can find a gold jointed bracelet and hunt the Legendary Alligator as that will get me a Dead Eye increase and I’ll see what happens.

Ok so I crafted a few of these at the fence, but they didn't unlock additional levels or anything like that. And checkmark is still not there. Maybe you need every possible bonus for each category?

14 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Ok so I crafted a few of these at the fence, but they didn't unlock additional levels or anything like that. And checkmark is still not there. Maybe you need every possible bonus for each category?

There’s a few that can increase your stats. The Alligator Tooth, Bison Horn and Bear Claw talismans each take one stat up 10% and the Owl Feather trinket increases all 3 by 15% for a total of 25% on top of your 75% via XP. Just need a silver earring for the Bison Horn and I can see what it does.

9 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

There’s a few that can increase your stats. The Alligator Tooth, Bison Horn and Bear Claw talismans each take one stat up 10% and the Owl Feather trinket increases all 3 by 15% for a total of 25% on top of your 75% via XP. Just need a silver earring for the Bison Horn and I can see what it does.

Oh true. I got confused with the description, because it says "Reduces XX Core drain by 10%".

9 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

The Owl Feather trinklet is missable. You must complete the optional honor story mission ‘Archeology for Beginners’ with no kills according to powerpyx. And I did kills rip.

Nevermind, you have to do all 90 challenges to reach level 10 

Edited by Alex_R-13

2 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Nevermind, you have to do all 90 challenges to reach level 10 

Yeah, just wanted to post that when you complete level 10 challenge - go and buy set of reinforced equipment at trapper. It unlocks 9 and 10 levels.

Edited by Akrioz