ALL 144 CIGARETTE CARD LOCATIONS FAST & EASY METHOD

Dang would someone be mad if they did all 144 cards without knowing this. Well I'm buying premium cigarettes atm. Thanks, you're a 10 hour time saver.
Also thanks Imh007 that also saves a lot of time and tedious book opening.

Edited by Mikersen

9 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Did this yesterday, but not sure if it is intended or some bug they might patch...

Questgiver literally did the same thing while giving you a quest. Bought a gazillion of packs and opened them.

Dunno why some people see this as something bi not intended.

6 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Questgiver literally did the same thing while giving you a quest. Bought a gazillion of packs and opened them.

Dunno why some people see this as something bi not intended.

Yes I know! Only that it beats the purpose of having to collect them at various locations in the world. Could have just put them all in the packs like good old trading cards

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imh007 said:

Just check the shelves and buy them directly from there, saves time with the catalogue.

Oh wow yeah that's a better way. Thanks

1 hour ago, Mikersen said:

Dang would someone be mad if they did all 144 cards without knowing this. Well I'm buying premium cigarettes atm. Thanks, you're a 10 hour time saver.
Also thanks Imh007 that also saves a lot of time and tedious book opening.

Yeah I would be mad if I just collected all of them lol

Just a heads up, there might be a bug with this stranger quest.

I've used the method and got all 144 cards, but the quest still isn't completed even though I've mailed them out and received the rewards. It says I've only completed 8 out of 12 sets in the log, but in the compendium it says 144 found. 

3 hours ago, ValiantJax said:

I've used the method and got all 144 cards, but the quest still isn't completed even though I've mailed them out and received the rewards. It says I've only completed 8 out of 12 sets in the log, but in the compendium it says 144 found. 

It has been acting funny because I completed 10 Stranger Mission but the Western Stranger Trophy didn't unlock. Most ppl are saying it unlocks at 12

I think my method might be faster.

-Get in front of the shelf where the cigarettes are placed.

-Smoke one cigarette 

-Buy a full package

-Smoke one cigarette

-Repeat

-Buy whiskey if energy runs low.

-Don't mind your healthcare ?

Best collectibles set EVER in a game.

Edited by KingTom95

4 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

-Smoke one cigarette 

-Buy a full package

-Smoke one cigarette

-Repeat

-Don't mind your healthcare 1f60a.png

Discard them, don't smoke them, waste of time.

Also you can do it endgame once you have your stash with 99 items, it's even faster though.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ValiantJax said:

I’m not entirely sure that this is a bug.  This is what I think could be the issue (atleast it seems to be the issue for me).

So I used the buy premium cigarettes, discard all, than repeat method to fill my compendium to the full 144.  After doing so I figured the card sets were there to stay and could be mailed in no matter what I did, so I decided to make some of my money back.  I went and sold the cards to a fence before I went to mail them in.

When I went to mail in my completed sets, I found was not able too.  Turns out that you need to hold onto each individual card to actually send it in.  I had to restart collecting them all over again (even though the compendium shows all 144 as found) in order to mail in the sets.

So far I only need one more damn card and I spent the last hour trying for it but it doesn’t want to drop :(.

Not sure if you sold any cards before mailing all the completed sets in, but I think that could be your issue.

Edited by MisterMystro
Grammar and spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterMystro said:

I’m not entirely sure that this is a bug.  This is what I think could be the issue (atleast it seems to be the issue for me).

So I used the buy premium cigarettes, discard all, than repeat method to fill my compendium to the full 144.  After doing so I figured they were there to stay and could be mailed no matter what I did so I decided to make some of my money back.  I went and sold the cards toe a fence before I went to mail them in.  

When I went to mail in my completed sets, I found was not able too.  Turns out you to hold onto each individual card to actually send it in.  I had to restart collecting them all over again (even though the compendium shows all 144 as found) in order to mail in the sets.  So far I only need one more damn card and I spent the last hour trying for it but it doesn’t want to drop :(.

So not sure if you sold any cards before mailing all the completed sets in, but I think that could be your issue.

What card are you missing? I’ve got the guide that shows every location for all 144 card spawns. I can lead you to the card if you think it’ll work. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MisterMystro said:

So I used the buy premium cigarettes, discard all, than repeat method to fill my compendium to the full 144.  After doing so I figured they were there to stay and could be mailed no matter what I did so I decided to make some of my money back.  I went and sold the cards toe a fence before I went to mail them in.  

When I went to mail in my completed sets, I found was not able too.  Turns out you to hold onto each individual card to actually send it in.  I had to restart collecting them all over again (even though the compendium shows all 144 as found) in order to mail in the sets.  So far I only need one more damn card and I spent the last hour trying for it but it doesn’t want to drop :(.

So not sure if you sold any cards before mailing all the completed sets in, but I think that could be your issue.

That was my issue. Thanks dude!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MisterPee said:

What card are you missing? I’ve got the guide that shows every location for all 144 card spawns. I can lead you to the card if you think it’ll work. 

I’m not sure which # of the card it is, but it’s part of the Prominent America’s collection.

Edited by MisterMystro
Spelling

On 11/2/2018 at 8:36 PM, KingTom95 said:

-Smoke one cigarette 

-Buy a full package

-Smoke one cigarette

-Repeat

-Don't mind your healthcare 1f60a.png

The best strategy is similar but just discard the cigarettes instead of smoking them. You don't want your character to get cancer smoking over a 100 packs in one day. ?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

But we dont need all 144 right? Wasnt one set enough for optaining 100%?

Its just to complete the stranger strand?

You need ALL collectibles for 100%, see Powerpyx's 100% checklist.

One additional benefit of this method is that every buy increase 5 exp for Deadeye. I actually boosted the deadeye level from 6.5 to 7.75.

Edited by Maverick6146