Sten_dardo

Multiple trophies not unlocking

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I started working on some unearned trophies I still had for SingStar.

Unfortunately, a lot of the trophies didn't pop when I met the given requirements. 

Changing my date to February the 14th and playing a duet didn't work. Also, the trophies for playing 5 duets, 15 songs in one session and using the shuffle button 5 times didn't pop.

 

Does anyone have the same issues? I couldn't really find a work around or solution anywhere on the internet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i had those issues first time around and right after i bought a ps2/ps3 versions i played duets or rap songs till i got the trophy you  need to stay logged in for the duet/rap songs or any song just tomake any trophy count  to your progress the idea here is to make sure you on the leaderboards and the way you check that is by going to the games main menu> select any song> press triangle> then go to high scores> then click on R2> and look for my scores just got my platinum today... Oh and you need to buy at least 10 songs from what i understand but you can buy all ps2/ps3 games without downloading

Edited by eawalks77
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, eawalks77 said:

Yes i had those issues first time around and right after i bought a ps2/ps3 versions i played duets or rap songs till i got the trophy you  need to stay logged in for the duet/rap songs or any song just tomake any trophy count  to your progress the idea here is to make sure you on the leaderboards and the way you check that is by going to the games main menu> select any song> press triangle> then go to high scores> then click on R2> and look for my scores just got my platinum today... Oh and you need to buy at least 10 songs from what i understand but you can buy all ps2/ps3 games without downloading

Thanks for your response! :)

I have indeed bought more than 10 songs, so that should be good.

But how will playing the ps3 version unlock the trophies for Singstar PS4? I'm afraid I don't fully understand you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i platinumed the ps3 north american version i think you may need to play a little bit more and play make sure your signed in to the singstar server and psn as well i think that may be the next big issue 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, eawalks77 said:

Well i platinumed the ps3 north american version i think you may need to play a little bit more and play make sure your signed in to the singstar server and psn as well i think that may be the next big issue 

Thanks! I'll try checking my connection when I give it another shot :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 11:34 AM, Sten_dardo said:

Yesterday I started working on some unearned trophies I still had for SingStar.

Unfortunately, a lot of the trophies didn't pop when I met the given requirements. 

Changing my date to February the 14th and playing a duet didn't work. Also, the trophies for playing 5 duets, 15 songs in one session and using the shuffle button 5 times didn't pop.

 

Does anyone have the same issues? I couldn't really find a work around or solution anywhere on the internet.

Hi, the Date trophies only pop when the date ist set to a date in the past. if you choose 14.2.2019 it won't work.

the singstar trophies are knowen for being buggy like they won't pop right after the requirements but way later. not always, but I platinumned singstar 4 times and they almost never pop right but they will pop eventually. 15 songs in one session was the only one that always poped right and I was always completely offline for that...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

Hi, the Date trophies only pop when the date ist set to a date in the past. if you choose 14.2.2019 it won't work.

the singstar trophies are knowen for being buggy like they won't pop right after the requirements but way later. not always, but I platinumned singstar 4 times and they almost never pop right but they will pop eventually. 15 songs in one session was the only one that always poped right and I was always completely offline for that...

Nice! I'll also try playing offline, then. 

I believe I've tried to change the date to somewhere in the past, but it never hurts to try it again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same problem with a different trophy, I recently installed Singstar then purchased Pop Muzik in attempt to earn the"Nailed it" using the method provided on ps3imports. 

 

However, every time I complete the song perfectly while hitting all notes and missing nothing, the trophy just doesn't pop. I've attempted this 4 times now, even while offline with no luck :(

 

Just wondering if anyone has an idea into what I'm doing wrong, or any tips that may prove useful, thanks!

 

Update: Ignore this, I just realised that you actually have to purchase 10 songs and that the free demo songs will not count towards the 10 required to start earning trophies.

Edited by Alegarz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.