The swiss guy

The_ChessDude

Heyho Trophyhunter \ 0 /

I introduce myself: My name is Beat and I'm 26 years old. At the moment i live in beautiful Switzerland and spend a part of my everyday life with my Playstation.
Having grown up with a Gameboy Pocket i got into the gaming scene very early. 
From Super Nintendo to the Nintendo 64 i experienced some adventures through the game world.
For the release of the Xbox 360 Slim i discovered the Trophyhunting for the very first time or even the Gamerscorehunters back then. 
A few years later, i bought the Ps4 and unfortunately i have to admit that i started collecting trophies far too late. For about a couple of months, 
I've been trying to clean up my list.
I've been on PsnProfiles for some time but not so social. Normally, forums are not my thing, since i hardly know it.
Nevertheless, im happy to meet new people and hopefully start one or the other project. I like being open to most.

Im happy to be a part of the whole and to represent Switzerland as good as possible.

Best regards and a wonderful day

-Beat
Edited by BeatBoxFreak
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BeatBoxFreak said:

Heyho Trophyhunter \ 0 /

I introduce myself: My name is Beat and I'm 26 years old. At the moment i live in beautiful Switzerland and spend a part of my everyday life with my Playstation.
Having grown up with a Gameboy Pocket i got into the gaming scene very early. 
From Super Nintendo to the Nintendo 64 i experienced some adventures through the game world.
For the release of the Xbox 360 Slim i discovered the Trophyhunting for the very first time or even the Gamerscorehunters back then. 
A few years later, i bought the Ps4 and unfortunately i have to admit that i started collecting trophies far too late. For about a couple of months, 
I've been trying to clean up my list.
I've been on PsnProfiles for some time but not so social. Normally, forums are not my thing, since i hardly know it.
Nevertheless, im happy to meet new people and hopefully start one or the other project. I like being open to most.

Im happy to be a part of the whole and to represent Switzerland as good as possible.

Best regards and a wonderful day

-Beat

It's like you used a typewriter, but on a computer screen! Nostalgic!

Welcome to the site! I have no doubt that you will represent the Swiss well here. To be honest, though, I don't know who else currently represents Switzerland. Happy trophy hunting!

• Like 1

Hello Beat, welcome to the site.

Great introduction, very unique style. Glad to hear that you played with a SNES and an N64 back the day. Gotta love those cartridge :awesome: I still hold many fond memories of those days, especially on the N64 era. Most of my favorite games from my childhood are right there. Any games that you enjoyed in particular from this console?

Hope you have a nice time here, and don't worry, I'm sure you will be representing Switzerland just fine. As a matter of fact, @NanaCheese94 is the only other member I know here from that parciular country. Maybe you guys know each other? Who knows! ;)

At any rate, have fun. Hope to see you around :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

It's like you used a typewriter, but on a computer screen! Nostalgic!

Welcome to the site! I have no doubt that you will represent the Swiss well here. To be honest, though, I don't know who else currently represents Switzerland. Happy trophy hunting!

@starcrunch061 Thank you very much for these kinda Words! Happy Trophyunting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Welcome to the site!  Looks like you have your experience with a few different consoles which is pretty awesome!  You might join some fun events to clean up some of the trophies. 1f600.png

@Lorajet Thank you! Yes i will definetly join some events. Theres a question: Where i can find them? Or do you just mean Game sessions in particular?

Well i got some experiances with console but i prefer more the gameknowlege then the consoleknowlege :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Hello Beat, welcome to the site.

Great introduction, very unique style. Glad to hear that you played with a SNES and an N64 back the day. Gotta love those cartridge :awesome: I still hold many fond memories of those days, especially on the N64 era. Most of my favorite games from my childhood are right there. Any games that you enjoyed in particular from this console?

Hope you have a nice time here, and don't worry, I'm sure you will be representing Switzerland just fine. As a matter of fact, @NanaCheese94 is the only other member I know here from that particular country. Maybe you guys know each other? Who knows! ;)

At any rate, have fun. Hope to see you around :D

@Honor_Hand First of all i wanna thx you for this huge post and very generous words.

About your questions:

N64 favorite games? There are alot of them!

- Banjo Kazooie

- Pokemon Snap/Stadium 1&2

- Rayman 2

- Bomberman

- Duke Nukem

and finally DK64. Those memories.

About NanaCheese94:

Do i know this person?

No i dont. it is sadly to hear but im most of the time allone in the wild to find my destiny. i never used social that much in my life. I dont know anybody yet, except the few from our Trophycommunity on Ps4. Maybe one day we will meet eachother. Who knows!

Good things need time to grow. 

Happy trophyhunting!

Edited by BeatBoxFreak
  • Like 1

@BeatBoxFreak You're welcome :)

Excellent pick of games. Played them all except maybe for Rayman 2. Now Banjo Kazooie and DK 64 (that yellow cartridge) were awesome, awesome platformers of the era. The first one for giving this magical, creative, cheery feeling on every level, and the second one for, well, being flat out cool and fun to play. It was quite a collect-a-ton back then (it still is ._.) but it is a very great game nonetheless. The Pokemon Stadium games were pretty cool too, either the minigames with friends or importing the Pokemon from the Gameboy games with the Transfer Pak and seeing them in glorious 3D for the first time. 

As for me, some of my favorites on the N64 I'd mention Perfect Dark, GoldenEye 007, Super Smash Bros. Mario Party 2, Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, just to name a few, outstanding games overall. The first ones I mentioned were awesome with friends around ^^

About NanCheese94, I see. It's alright. Yeah, it's a small world so you never know xD

Happy Trophy hunting as well Beat, see you around ;)

On 3.11.2018 at 2:08 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Maybe you guys know each other? Who knows!

You'd be surprised how easily that could happen in our small country xD 

Hoi @BeatBoxFreak! You're story sounds really similar to mine, as we both started hunting rather late. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Let's hope we can represent our little country as best as possible, you're welcome to put some cheese into your signature too xD 

• Like 2