LOL_Jokke97

Hero 29 revealed, Ashe

6 posts in this topic

She looks like a fun character to play, 

I hope her trophies won't be like doomfist's ones (still salty about it, didnt earn it yet). 

Apparently if you look at your profile on the Overwatch website, you can already see both her achievements.

pALwaeu.png

Supposedly the dynamite hitbox is relatively generous, so these don't seem that difficult to get. Definitely nowhere near Doomfist's.

35 minutes ago, PsychoticLight said:

Apparently if you look at your profile on the Overwatch website, you can already see both her achievements.

pALwaeu.png

Supposedly the dynamite hitbox is relatively generous, so these don't seem that difficult to get. Definitely nowhere near Doomfist's.

Thanks for posting those!

They dont look hard at all :) Those should be some that you can easily get done in one day :D

On 11/4/2018 at 10:31 PM, PsychoticLight said:

pALwaeu.png

Finally fun trophies without a minimum of enemies to kill. 

Am I the only one who commented about Ashe's trophies here? I can say this: Ashe has simply the easiest DLC trophies yet! :awesome: I've gotten them within an evening!