Not getting the "Not a Fluke" Trophy. Anyone else?

LunariVayne

Fix one trophy, break another! Me and my friends got about 6 wins the other night and all of them ended in a “draw”. Even though we were alive and the victory music came up after the final kill. 

Although that got fixed after a couple of hours. We were getting about 600-900 merits per game though, so not all bad! This trophy glitch might have something to do with that update they did to fix that problem. 

I've got my first victory yesterday and the trophy didn't pop. I wonder what Treyarch are doing. They had time to put Cod points in to the game, but they don't have time for fixing their trophies. 3 years of development wasted to make Call of Duty: Recycle Ops 3.5

12 hours ago, CristianX-97 said:

Treyarch are flat out amazing. They fix MP 101, but then Blackout wins aren't registering properly. Best get as many trophies as they are all breaking with each update. 

Would have tried to do that if the zombies one wasn't glitched as well.

8 hours ago, Dragjae55 said:

Would have tried to do that if the zombies one wasn't glitched as well.

That's a good one dude, and so true. These guys (Treyarch) are laughable. A 3 year development cycle, and probably one of the buggiest/glitchy experiences ever delivered by Treyarch, in terms of trophies and Zombies crashing. I swear, it doesn't even feel like they are listening to genuine feedback. Stuff like this gets me thinking, what were they doing for 3 years at the studio? Probably getting drunk and partying every night, because this sure as hell ain't the best experience. I can't stress enough how the content/experience feels more like a game that would be put together in 2 years, not 3. Idiots. 

Am I crazy or what, but why aren't more people complaining about the Blackout Win related trophies not unlocking since the 1st? (with the exception of two players, which makes absolutely no sense). Does anyone have any information on this? I've won 3 solo matches the last 2 days, and one quad match, and nothing still. 

Edited by CristianX-97
More information to add

1 hour ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I've been following this thread. As I still don't have krovi I've given up on this mob. And I'm not skilled enough to get nomad or prophet so I kinda don't think it'd matter for me. It is rubbish though

Yeah, Nomad definitely poses a huge problem now since the Zombie characters were unlocked. With Prophet, your best bet is definitely with Duo, as Solo as just flat out near to impossible, and Quads is definitely too risky as well. BO4 will go down as the hardest and rarest Platinum to achieve, and will probably take a nice spot as one of the hardest Platinums of all time to achieve.