Is "Not a fluke" glitched?

Pavani_

I got my trophy a while ago, it was a mix of quads and duos. I mentioned in the other post that there was a glitch the other day with the update that was causing wins to come up as a draw and was giving out ludicrous merits, 600 - 900 each “win/draw”. It was hotfixed super quick but I think that may have caused this bug. I’m sure many others are notifying treyarch and it’ll be fixed just like the mp101 trophy. Just keep playing and you’ll get it in time. If you don’t like playing blackout, I’d recommend just leaving it for time being or just go for those character unlocks in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Pavani_ said:

I already have 14 or something, no trophy

Hmm, from November 1 to November 13, nobody was able to unlock either one the win related trophies, that is until the big November 13 update that fixed it, and I was able to get both of mine the same day. If yours really aren't unlocking, it's possible that yesterday's small update broke them again. Then again, I haven't checked recent earners, so I can't say for sure yet. 

1 hour ago, CristianX-97 said:

Hmm, from November 1 to November 13, nobody was able to unlock either one the win related trophies, that is until the big November 13 update that fixed it, and I was able to get both of mine the same day. If yours really aren't unlocking, it's possible that yesterday's small update broke them again. Then again, I haven't checked recent earners, so I can't say for sure yet. 

I didn't play blackout after 1.06, will check it on saturday.