Senseless Axe Of Violence Trophy

jjmello23

make sure you're playing on Classic, not Casual

make sure you're using the upgraded axe (Redeemer, not Retriever)

make sure you charge the attack before throwing to maximize power

it might take a few tries. worst case, it should pop during an insta-kill

3 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

make sure you're playing on Classic, not Casual

make sure you're using the upgraded axe (Redeemer, not Retriever)

make sure you charge the attack before throwing to maximize power

it might take a few tries. worst case, it should pop during an insta-kill

Yeah i know all this. Been going for days & still nothing. Same with the death of orion trophy. Can’t ever get it to pop

for both trophies, are you checking your kill count to verify that you're getting the required kills?

both trophies took a few attempts for me, but training them into a group of 10+ eventually worked

Edited by Trope Hore

1 hour ago, jjmello23 said:

Yeah i know all this. Been going for days & still nothing. Same with the death of orion trophy. Can’t ever get it to pop

Make sure you don't pack a punch the wonder weapon from IX other wise it changes to serket's kiss instead of the death of orion, pretty sure this voids the trophy. 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:35 PM, EpicNogg4 said:

Make sure you don't pack a punch the wonder weapon from IX other wise it changes to serket's kiss instead of the death of orion, pretty sure this voids the trophy. 

That's not true, when I got my trophy to pop I was using a Serket's Kiss on a low round so as long as it's the scorpion weapon it does not matter

Seriously, this is bugged af! 

I have been doing this for several hours, training 30+ packs in several different spots and ways, but it will for the love of the non-existant God pop. 

Please, can someone specify HOW they throw the axe? What angle? Up or down? 360 noscope? 720 silentshot? Did you call Chuck Norris for advice? I'm seriously frustrated.

I've used 10+ Killjoys (Elixir Instakill) and several that has dropped during the game. 

Please, someone be my saviour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iLL-Mortick said:

Seriously, this is bugged af! 

I have been doing this for several hours, training 30+ packs in several different spots and ways, but it will for the love of the non-existant God pop. 

Please, can someone specify HOW they throw the axe? What angle? Up or down? 360 noscope? 720 silentshot? Did you call Chuck Norris for advice? I'm seriously frustrated.

I've used 10+ Killjoys (Elixir Instakill) and several that has dropped during the game. 

Please, someone be my saviour.

its bugged either it pops or not i didnt get mine to pop up before round 30+ even tho i started killing with it around early 10 rounds its just about when the game wants u to unlock it sadly but if  reach 40 or so just restart and try again i will come sooner or later its like 50/50 or so for it to pop or so so just keep swinging that axe 

this area looks like to be the ebst place to it so juist keeo doing it here hope it helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very bugged trophy but i finally managed to get lucky and get it to pop ..... I basically trained in the same area as the video above shows and got it when i threw the axe above the heads of a big group of zombies hitting a zombie behind them in the middle of the train and a whole bunch died simultaneously no instant kill used or anything.

Dont throw it and hit the front zombie in your train as i did that for hours and it doesnt work for some reason.