EDIT: FIXED :D Zoologist - Last animal needed glitched

Igni

It pains me to say this, but I think my zoologist is straight up broken. I have studied every. single. animal in the game, even on the island.
Except one... the Devon Ox. Now I have found the Devon Ox on many occasions, but all it says is "view info" and not study. Yet on in my compendium, the Ox is the only animal I have yet to find. 

I feel empty 

EDIT: I actually found it just now that I woke up. @EphemeralEchopointed out to me that Ox and Bull are separate enteties, something my sleep deprived and tired mind must have forgotten. I was probably studying the Ox all night - when I needed the bull. Anyways, I reinstalled and I got the trophy (which is all that matters). 

Don't forget to sleep folks

Edited by Igni
Typo
  • Like 1

Honestly, I’m not going to continue my platinum hunt on this game. I absolutely adored my experience, it did almost everything I wanted and more in a sequel, but these animal trophies are so unclear, potentially glitched, and just plain tedious. In my opinion if you love a game a lot, sometimes it’s best not to platinum it. can’t tell you the amount of games I’ve loved, and by the end of my grind I hate it with a passion. I don’t want this to happen with RDR2.

• Like 1

Wow i mean wow, After all those work and the game messed up. That's so bad

Gta v had a nasty street race glitch too which messed up a lot of 100% runs and now this.

Let's hope they fix it this time even tho I won't go after that trophy.

Hope you can earn the trophy without starting a new save.

9 minutes ago, Igni said:

I fucking got it. Finally. My sleep deprived mind must either have been studying the wrong animal (as Ox and Bull are different) or it was fixed by a reinstall (most likely the former) 

Sleepy time 

Congrats ! Do we need to track them too ? I didn't track one boa in Guarma and i'm a little scared of having to start the game again just for that.

11 minutes ago, Igni said:

I fucking got it. Finally. My sleep deprived mind must either have been studying the wrong animal (as Ox and Bull are different) or it was fixed by a reinstall (most likely the former) 

Sleepy time 

Haha. Neat! 

I've been roaming Austin for 4 hours looking for the Rio Grande turkey now. Do you know where they're located? :')

7 minutes ago, Igni said:

Sleepy time 

Well thats a good news, at least  its not glichted. Im glad you got it

31 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Congrats ! Do we need to track them too ? I didn't track one boa in Guarma and i'm a little scared of having to start the game again just for that.

Don't be. From all I've gathered, Guarma animals are NOT required for these trophies.

30 minutes ago, Vetlouis said:

I've been roaming Austin for 4 hours looking for the Rio Grande turkey now. Do you know where they're located? :')

I searched 6 hours for that one (3 of which in the wrong location), it should be south of Armadillo between Lake Don Julio and Rio Bravo

1 hour ago, Igni said:

I searched 6 hours for that one (3 of which in the wrong location), it should be south of Armadillo between Lake Don Julio and Rio Bravo

Thank you so much! Finally got it. I'm glad that's over. Loved hunting in general, but that turkey was a pain :D

Edited by Vetlouis

• 2 months later...