Warhawk Bandwidth test

Letenko

Hello everyone,

I was wondering of anybody can help me resolve my problem. I can connect to the Warhawk server without a problem, however when I try to create a game it gets stuck on starting the bandwith test and just shows 0 on both values. I thought this might have something to do with my account being Australian and me living in Slovakia. I logged into my Slovak account and sure enough the bandwidth test finished. However next I tried my US account and that one connected too, so I don't see the issue since only my main account cannot create a server, therefore I can't earn any trophies.

Things I've tried:
Deleting the save file and the patch
Switching my wireless connection to a cable
Resetting my PS4
Re-launching the game multiple times
Waiting and re-trying to create a game

Any and all help is appreciated, since I would like to finish this game ASAP.

2 hours ago, Igni said:

@Letenko22 This usually happens when your internet connectivity is sub par. It might not even be that it is bad, but something about it makes Warhawk annoyed by the looks of it. Have you tried changing NAT type?

I have NAT type 2 since I only use a router without a modem. Plugging the PS3 directly into the outlet doesn' change the NAT type. However, the other accounts also have NAT type 2 and they worked fine.

Edit: Also according to the connection test on my PS3 the download speed is 16.9Mb and upload is 6.4Mb which should be enough.
Edit2: Using the US account on the same console with the same settings lets me create a match for 24 people, so the connection should be sufficient.

Edited by Letenko22

18 minutes ago, Igni said:

@Letenko22As I said, your connection probably is fine, but the way warhawk percieves it is iffy, it's an old game after all. how about hosting a game on your other account and joining with main? 

Is that possible using 1 console? Since I do not have multiple copies of the game.

44 minutes ago, Igni said:

@Letenko22 For the big grind, yes. Not for the Hit list trophy and some dlc

Well thank you for the assistance, but I wouldn't be able to get the trophies for hosting a server and such, so I'll just skip this game. Thank god it only cost me 50 cents.
I also tried my second PS3 which had the same issue with my main account.