Zoologist & Skin Deep- Achieved + Helpful tip

EphemeralEcho

2 minutes ago, DharmaDan said:

Yep I think they are both related to the Veteran missions but when I check my in game total completion it's saying 0/5 legendary animals?!

I'm not in the game rn, but will check in an hour. I think if it's crossed on the map it's too late for us, and we'll have to redo them on a new game.

But I think it'd be weird for a strangers mission to block us out of the trophy. Especially since I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Edited by Martinouchou

11 minutes ago, DharmaDan said:

Apparently I've killed the Legendary Wolf & Boar but never skinned them.... ? Does this mean I'm screwed when it comes to these trophies?

Might be bugged with the veteren quest, nevertheless you only need 5legendary animals for 100%, Legendary animals dont count towards Zoologist

• Like 1

@DharmaDan I went to the location where the legendary wolf is supposed to be and here it was ! So the mission doesn't affect anything. And now on my compendium it shows I have killed two. And yeah we know it doesn't affect the trophies either way, but still I wanted to have a completed compendium so it's nice to know it's still possible :) 

daVwKui.jpg

Edited by Martinouchou

2 hours ago, DharmaDan said:

I remember taking a trophy from the boar but don't know if that counts as skinning or not? Thanks for clearing that up about the trophy.

The Veteran quest animals aren't legendary. 

1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

Just a short question, sorry if it was answered already:

Do I have to finish the Story (+ Epilogue?) before I can Study / Skin all animals ?

Or can I just get all animals while still being on chapter 3 / 4 ?

You need to finish it ( -1 or 2 missions) to study every animal.

2 hours ago, Waraneasy said:

Last Animal for last trophy and IMPOSSIBLE to found this fucking Wester Moose. ?

Took me 10hours for that one, Found at lake cairn, Then i found it again hunting a different animal lmfao. Only got timber wolf left myself, killed 10 of them woops.

Edited by Marshy_v3

21 minutes ago, Marshy_v3 said:

Took me 10hours for that one, Found at lake cairn, Then i found it again hunting a different animal lmfao. Only got timber wolf left myself, killed 10 of them woops.

I search this shit since 10 hours, I've see one yesterday but this bastard die in the water... When I see peoples found this shit in 10 minutes... ?

You use sleep, save and reloaad also ? 

Edited by Waraneasy

9 minutes ago, Waraneasy said:

I search this shit since 10 hours, I've see one yesterday but this bastard die in the water... When I see peoples found this shit in 10 minutes... 1f643.png

You use sleep, save and reloaad also ? 

Ye id get like 3 sleeps in then reload save

On 11/5/2018 at 11:25 PM, Martinouchou said:

@DharmaDan I went to the location where the legendary wolf is supposed to be and here it was ! So the mission doesn't affect anything. And now on my compendium it shows I have killed two. And yeah we know it doesn't affect the trophies either way, but still I wanted to have a completed compendium so it's nice to know it's still possible :) 

daVwKui.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up! ?

2 hours ago, noelchiu1403 said:

Glad to know that the Gaurma animals and legendary animals do not count on that 2 trophies...( i killed the legendary bear but i dont have it on compendium...)

except the animals on grounds, i believe those birds are the most difficult to study....are they counted on trophy too?

Yes birds count for this trophy.

1 minute ago, TVDex252 said:

Do you have to study the Panther? And if so, any tips? I keep finding it no problem but Im dying before I get to study it.

Use scent lotion, and goto the general area where the panther will spawn, you can crouch to avoid being detected but use predator bait or potent predator bait and wait. That's how I got mine.

Edited by WWEFAN9090