New LUCCA 2018 Tangled Trailer

Venocide

I am here for Disney world presentation trailers! This way they can keep crucial story details and spoilers away from the game's marketing while showing the charm of the Disney characters, I hope they do more of these rather than another story-heavy trailer <3 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

And another trailer for kingdom hearts 3, I hope this is happening and not a play around as they have been doing this a lot with ff7 and yeah when it finally does come out I better get it without question as I still have my pre order of it from back in 2008 and yeah.

You preordered it 5 years before it was announced? Nice lol 

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Venocide said:

You preordered it 5 years before it was announced? Nice lol 

Yeah as they hyped kingdom hearts 3 for ps3 back around 2008 this was before I got a ps3 and it used to be in the ps3 mags and so on I used to get to see what is coming out and so on for ps3 as I liked the games they were showing off at the time. Namely 3d dot game heroes. nier and so on.

I got a ps3 and got into getting kh3 and 3d dot game heroes but 3 never came and 3d dot never got to be put in the shops near me. And the shop I had pre order it from was Gamestation when it was still around and before it became part of the shop called Game.

Edited by KANERKB