Legacy trophies? Does this mean the last game is included?

Spraragen88

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Yes there is.

But he looks paid.

And I have physical.

What should I do?

You need to load up Hitman, not Hitman 2. 

There will be an ‘unlock Legacy in Hitman 2’ option that is not paid.

Then, load up Hitman 2, and the levels will be available to you

it’s an odd way to do it, but I suppose it was the best they could manage, given that the teo games are published by different companies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

it’s an odd way to do it, but I suppose it was the best they could manage, given that the teo games are published by different companies.

Thank you so much.

This method worked.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 0:37 AM, InfiniteChrome13 said:

HITMAN 2016 owners get the Legacy Pack for free in HITMAN 2. Non-owners will have to buy the Legacy Pack for HITMAN 2 to get those maps. 

Cool i have the eu version..do you know if the game is region locked?

because the u.s copies are much cheaper now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did sb know, if the Hitman 1 PS Plus Version (I m a bit confused with all the different editions, which sounds like: complete ed, the completer ed., the completest of the completest .... ed) is enough to unlock all Hitman 1 missions in Hitman 2? Or can be sth missing or do I need to pay for legacy pack sth.?

Am I right, that H2 Gold ed. includes only H2 + Season pass without any H1 missions?

7 hours ago, T-100 said:

Did sb know, if the Hitman 1 PS Plus Version (I m a bit confused with all the different editions, which sounds like: complete ed, the completer ed., the completest of the completest .... ed) is enough to unlock all Hitman 1 missions in Hitman 2? Or can be sth missing or do I need to pay for legacy pack sth.?

Am I right, that H2 Gold ed. includes only H2 + Season pass without any H1 missions?

I'm not 100% sure but I believe that unless you upgrade the Hitman 1 PS Plus version to the GOTY version (UK Store Link) or upgrade the Legacy Pack to the GOTY Legacy Pack (UK Store Link) the only thing you won't have access in Hitman 2 is the Patient Zero Mission plus some extras outfits/weapons.

I am interested in all trophies related Dlcs, does it mean:

Costs of Hitman 2 with all trophies= hitman 2 (+season pass) for 60$ (+40$)+ hitman 1 ps plus ("free")+legacy pack (ca. 10$ at the moment)?

Or is the legacy pack free, if I start Hitman 1? These many editions confuse me

11 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

I'm not 100% sure but I believe that unless you upgrade the Hitman 1 PS Plus version to the GOTY version (UK Store Link) or upgrade the Legacy Pack to the GOTY Legacy Pack (UK Store Link) the only thing you won't have access in Hitman 2 is the Patient Zero Mission plus some extras outfits/weapons.

The Hitman GOTY expansion actually has four missions: The Source, The Author, The Vector and Patient Zero.

• 1 month later...
On 15-1-2019 at 6:54 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Thank you very much for your help. I was stuck too on this f*cking problem.

Another downside to this problem: I bought Hitman 2 and had a 27 gig update + redownload hitman 1 wich was 38 gig and now I have to download the same maps in legacy mode wich cost me another 38 gig in download. more or less 100 gigabyte to download.

What were they thiking????

On 21/04/2019 at 9:23 PM, the_benne666 said:

Thank you very much for your help. I was stuck too on this f*cking problem.

Another downside to this problem: I bought Hitman 2 and had a 27 gig update + redownload hitman 1 wich was 38 gig and now I have to download the same maps in legacy mode wich cost me another 38 gig in download. more or less 100 gigabyte to download.

What were they thiking????

For anyone else doing this download hitman 1 up until the point you can start it and trigger the update for it, then pause the hitman 1 download.  Don't download any on the dlc packs for it.  When the update is complete open it again and you will be able to claim the legacy pack without downloading any more of hitman 1.  It saves a bit of downloading and if like me you have very slow internet an few hours.  Downloading hitman 2 and the legacy packs will still take forever though...