Efficient ways to level up

LionRed10

So, i'm slowly but surely working towards the 100% on this game on the ps3. Only need lvl 100 and some platinum medals for the platinum trophy (also some single player stuff. Completely forgot about that). I have no idea what would be the best way to "grind" to level 100, though. As of right now, i'm still 43. Any tips are apreciated!

Edited by LionRed10

4 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

If you have the money, buy a CEO office, buy a few special cargo warehouses, and run special cargo missions. Use the solo lobby trick so people won't screw with you.

Oh, is that available on the ps3? I thought it was for "next-gen" only.So i'm guessing i can find them on tje dynasty 8 site on the phone?

16 minutes ago, LionRed10 said:

Oh, is that available on the ps3? I thought it was for "next-gen" only.So i'm guessing i can find them on tje dynasty 8 site on the phone?

Ahhhh I didn't realize you were on ps3. I don't think it works on last gen. Sorry for getting your hopes up lol.

7 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Ahhhh I didn't realize you were on ps3. I don't think it works on last gen. Sorry for getting your hopes up lol.

Well, too bad, then. Thanks for the help. Guess i know now there is a efficient method for ps4 if i ever get V on there too.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

Hello.

One way of levelling up is doing Heists in hard difficulty (but you'd need a good team and all), and another one is to make missions solo (you get like 1000/2000+ points of XP by finishing them on hard).

I'm at lvl 79 right now and only need to buy 2 more kurumas for the dlc trophy. Doing fleeca over and over again to get the money (its a bit slow now that the people i was playing with got done with it) and a particular mission to level up a bit faster. Can't believe i'm almost done now. But thanks for the answer, anyways :)

Edited by LionRed10

6 hours ago, LionRed10 said:

I'm at lvl 79 right now and only need to buy 2 more kurumas for the dlc trophy. Doing fleeca over and over again to get the money (its a bit slow now that the people i was playing with got done with it) and a particular mission to level up a bit faster. Can't believe i'm almost done now. But thanks for the answer, anyways :)

Wow, you're getting close. I think I reached LV 68 or 69 last time I played, so I still got a long way to go until I reach LV 100 ?. Those ways sound like a good option to level up, thanks for sharing and good luck finishing the game, man