LionRed10

Efficient ways to level up

8 posts in this topic

So, i'm slowly but surely working towards the 100% on this game on the ps3. Only need lvl 100 and some platinum medals for the platinum trophy (also some single player stuff. Completely forgot about that). I have no idea what would be the best way to "grind" to level 100, though. As of right now, i'm still 43. Any tips are apreciated!

Edited by LionRed10

If you have the money, buy a CEO office, buy a few special cargo warehouses, and run special cargo missions. Use the solo lobby trick so people won't screw with you.

Here's a much more detailed guide - 

Edited by KingGuy420

4 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

If you have the money, buy a CEO office, buy a few special cargo warehouses, and run special cargo missions. Use the solo lobby trick so people won't screw with you.

Oh, is that available on the ps3? I thought it was for "next-gen" only.So i'm guessing i can find them on tje dynasty 8 site on the phone?

16 minutes ago, LionRed10 said:

Oh, is that available on the ps3? I thought it was for "next-gen" only.So i'm guessing i can find them on tje dynasty 8 site on the phone?

Ahhhh I didn't realize you were on ps3. I don't think it works on last gen. Sorry for getting your hopes up lol.

7 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Ahhhh I didn't realize you were on ps3. I don't think it works on last gen. Sorry for getting your hopes up lol.

Well, too bad, then. Thanks for the help. Guess i know now there is a efficient method for ps4 if i ever get V on there too.

Hello.

One way of levelling up is doing Heists in hard difficulty (but you'd need a good team and all), and another one is to make missions solo (you get like 1000/2000+ points of XP by finishing them on hard).

3 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

Hello.

One way of levelling up is doing Heists in hard difficulty (but you'd need a good team and all), and another one is to make missions solo (you get like 1000/2000+ points of XP by finishing them on hard).

I'm at lvl 79 right now and only need to buy 2 more kurumas for the dlc trophy. Doing fleeca over and over again to get the money (its a bit slow now that the people i was playing with got done with it) and a particular mission to level up a bit faster. Can't believe i'm almost done now. But thanks for the answer, anyways :)

Edited by LionRed10

6 hours ago, LionRed10 said:

I'm at lvl 79 right now and only need to buy 2 more kurumas for the dlc trophy. Doing fleeca over and over again to get the money (its a bit slow now that the people i was playing with got done with it) and a particular mission to level up a bit faster. Can't believe i'm almost done now. But thanks for the answer, anyways :)

Wow, you're getting close. I think I reached LV 68 or 69 last time I played, so I still got a long way to go until I reach LV 100 😰. Those ways sound like a good option to level up, thanks for sharing and good luck finishing the game, man