Carnival Games trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

If this is anything like the vr games then the trophies for beating hard A.I. will be very difficult. But since it’s meant to be played with only the PS4 controller you can most likely get very consistent on the different games, should be very doable in the end.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Trophies are fairly easy and Hard Ai isn't too hard but can still create a challenge on some of the games. For me the hardest or most challenging trophies are

COSMIC STRIKE: PERFECT GAME - Bowling 12 strikes in a row is challenging. 

POST MASTER: THE LONG RUN - Very difficult to get to the 6th round using Ai only even if they are set to Hard.Ai is really bad at this game. This will be much easier if you have at least 1 other player helping because the furthest poles from you are hardest to get. 

BATTLE BALLOONS: 3 IN ONE BLOW - Can be challenging against the Ai but much easier if you have 4 players to help set up. 

SUPERNOVA: WHITE DWARF - This one is kind of that 1 lucky run. Your barely given enough time and the white dwarf explode fast. It may take a few runs to get it.

Other than those the rest are pretty easy even when you have 3 other controllers hooked up. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, dave87fez said:

Either there is something wrong with my “go the distance” trophy or counting to ten is a lot harder than it used to be! I’ve won at least fifteen now and still no trophy. 

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem with the trophy for 25 Team Decathalon wins. Currently have 29 wins and no trophy. The trophy for 10 TD wins popped after about 14.

This game is so frustrating.

EDIT: The trophy popped after my 30th win. Can you still tell me your experience though? I'm worried it's gonna happen to me when I go for that trophy lol.

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/09/2020 at 3:32 PM, yuber1234 said:

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem with the trophy for 25 Team Decathalon wins. Currently have 29 wins and no trophy. The trophy for 10 TD wins popped after about 14.

This game is so frustrating.

EDIT: The trophy popped after my 30th win. Can you still tell me your experience though? I'm worried it's gonna happen to me when I go for that trophy lol.

Sorry, I’ve only just seen your message. It’s been a while since I got the plat for this, but as far as I recall, I just kept on going until the trophy popped. I don’t think it took too many victories - more than 15, less than 20. I think I was working on a theory that a win didn’t count until I started a new game afterwards, so by the end I was following this method:

* Win a game

* Start a new game

* Quit out of the new game to make sure the previous game actually registered

No idea if this was really necessary but clearly some of my wins weren’t counting for one reason or another 

• Like 3