Trophy thoughts

HarvZGames

1 hour ago, plpalo said:

All the trophies are story-related and except for one they just require you to move along the path of the game. I will most likely be streaming the entire game tomorrow and will post the VOD as a platinum walkthrough.

So could you tell aprox time to get platinum? because i wanna buy it today

Edited by dimavankula

32 minutes ago, dimavankula said:

So could you tell aprox time to get platinum? because i wanna buy it today

If you don't rush through the game and pay attention to all the extra story elements, I would say it's around 4 hours. That is if you know what to do with the one trophy that is a bit unclear. I will not tell what it is, when it happens and how it's unlocked because it's a major spoiler.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:17 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

oh ok that be kool thanks for the walkthrough 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stream tonight and I won't be available for the next few days so if you got the game I hope you'll manage without the walkthrough ;) I started a separate thread for the one trophy that I think can be confusing so please have a look there if you're stuck getting that one. I might still do the walkthrough when I'm back next week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, plpalo said:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stream tonight and I won't be available for the next few days so if you got the game I hope you'll manage without the walkthrough ;) I started a separate thread for the one trophy that I think can be confusing so please have a look there if you're stuck getting that one. I might still do the walkthrough when I'm back next week.

thanks for the heads up

• 1 month later...