unknownds

Legendary Alligator

10 posts in this topic

I at Chapter 3, I try go hunt Legendary Alligator but can't find at there area and the map not showing Legendary Alligator. Anyone have this problem?

If it is the same as the legendary bull alligator, which I think it is, you can't find it until you complete a related story mission in chapter 4 (you'll know the one). Just like you can't find the legendary panther until you reach rank 9 or 10 of the hunter challenge.

I'm not sure which one is true, some say will spawn after end of chapter 4 and some say end of chapter 6.

On 11/5/2018 at 6:16 PM, StuGunn5 said:

I couldn't get it to spawn until some time during chapter 6.

Thanks, I just finish chapter 4, still can't find the gator yet.

Hope i can find during chapter 6.

Hello,

I'm in end-game after beating the story and I want to hunt the legendary alligator. Unfortunately, the message "there is too much activity is always displayed in the area.

I've tried to move and go in the area, hunt some little alligators and retry, create a camp, sleep, and go to the area and always this message "too much activity" ...

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do to unlock this hunt ?

Thanks.

27 minutes ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I'm in end-game after beating the story and I want to hunt the legendary alligator. Unfortunately, the message "there is too much activity is always displayed in the area.

I've tried to move and go in the area, hunt some little alligators and retry, create a camp, sleep, and go to the area and always this message "too much activity" ...

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do to unlock this hunt ?

Thanks.

Try walking far away save and exit the game then return 

and use dynamite when you find it. i found shooting at it is useless as it's so big and fast and charges to you the second you shoot.