Matchmaker Trouble - Please Help!

I tried to do this in one play through but I don't seem to have unlocked this.....

This is what I did:

1. Had a casual fling with Peebee in the gravity chamber (a lot)

2. Dated the interviewer asari 

3. Completed a full romance with Suvi

It didn't pop after the make out scene with Suvi and I'm confused as to what went wrong. I got Journal Entanglement entries for the first two but nothing for Suvi.....did I do something wrong or did it get glitched? If I romance a third in my Insanity play through will it unlock then?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Did you lose connection to the EA servers at any point? If you did, then your only options are to either load a pre-disconnect save or start a new game from scratch :(.

Not that I know of, I also had a save right before completing her romance. I tried it again from that point just now and still no luck.

On 4.11.2018 at 9:22 PM, TragicKingdom50 said:

Not that I know of, I also had a save right before completing her romance. I tried it again from that point just now and still no luck.

You could try another romance if you have the save before commiting to Suvi, like Vetra or Jaal. It doesn't matter if the romances are on different saves in the same run.

Are you all sure that Pebee counts if you just hook up with her in the chamber? Just asking because you still can have a thing with her and put her down later after the scene when she tries to get everyone to help her and I thought until now you have to proceed to this moment with her to count.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the one night stand with peebee then committed to Liam and then had the one night stand with the reporter and this hasn’t popped. Not sure what the person above is referring to about being disconnected to the server. Wouldn’t know how I’d even know that. But I guess I’ll try suvi on my insanity playthrough and hope it pops. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem, kissed Avela after fulfilling the requirements for her side missions, had a casual with Pebee in the zero G and then reached the point when you can go home with Keri after Journey To Meridian, trophy did not pop.

edit. I had to do Peebee romance till the very end to the sex scene, after completing each of her loyalty missions too, and the trophy popped.

Edited by Brightblade76

• 1 year later...

So to recap, Peebee "no strings" fling doesn't count, you have to do the full "strings attached" romance through to after "Journey to the Meridian" with her. The fling with Keri (which is treated as an affair on the down low if you are already in a committed relationship with someone on the ship) DOES count toward the trophy.

So the easiest way to acquire this trophy in one playthrough is to:

1.)Romance Reyes Vidal (works for male and female) as soon as possible on Kadara by not taking the deal with Sloane, completing the series of quests that start with "Murder in Kadara Port," and then making a manual save before entering the cave in the last Mission "High Noon." Complete the other missions on Kadara (don't have to kill the architect) if "High Noon" is not available. Don't take any action when the time sensitive prompt comes up at the enemy encounter, then seal the deal with a dance and a kiss back at the bar. Romance #1 Complete. Reload the manual save before entering the cave and do not enter into a relationship with him as this cuts off relationships with others on the ship, continue with your playthrough.

2.)Simultaneously pick one romance on the ship that is a committed relationship like Suvi (the easiest to complete though FemRyder only), Peebee, Jaal, etc. and flirt after every Priority Mission. You can flirt with several up until the point of commitment which is before "Hunting the Archon" for Peebee and right after that mission for most everyone else (assuming you have completed their loyalty missions). Consummate the chosen romance after "Journey to the Meridian." Romance #2 Complete.

3.)Simultaneously romance Keri as your mistress on the Nexus after every interview request and then consummate the romance after "Journey to the Meridian." Romance #3 Complete, Matchmaker unlocks.

I personally unlocked the trophy with Reyes, Peebee, and Keri on the latest patch. All 3 can be romanced by a female or male Ryder.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was worried about messing up with this trophy, but somehow I unlocked it even before Journey to the Meridian mission and without committing to anyone. For completed romances I have codex entries for Avela and Keri under Romantic Entanglements. And no idea who the third romance was, as I was romancing everyone every chance I got, and I can't make out which journal entry signifies complete romance. 

• 9 months later...

Hey guys, I REALLY need your help right niw.

So I just finished the story and had a quicky with Peebee, kissed the angaran woman and romanced with Kerri, trophy did not pop.

Is there any way to romance someone now and if not who is the quickest to romance in a new game plus.

I just wanna get done with this game.

6 hours ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Hey guys, I REALLY need your help right niw.

So I just finished the story and had a quicky with Peebee, kissed the angaran woman and romanced with Kerri, trophy did not pop.

Is there any way to romance someone now and if not who is the quickest to romance in a new game plus.

I just wanna get done with this game.

Ya, quicky with Peebee doesn't count, you have say strings AND romance with her through to after Journey to the Meridian. If you have already committed to someone else before that save point (other than your mistress Keri) it that may still get in the way.

The fastest NG+ romance is probably Reyes Vidal (open to male or female) as it is completed on Kadara:

• After you dock on the Nexus this unlocks A Better Beginning, complete it by activating the Eos Vault to unlock A Trail of Hope I.
  • Complete stage 1 of A Trial of Hope then either help Havarl's Scientists OR Stage a Rescue on Voeld, Stage a Rescue has more perquisites so I would recommend helping the scientists on Havarl. The map is also much smaller.
  • Completing either unlocks A Trail of Hope II. Complete it to gain access to Kadara where you can romance Reyes. You can either look up a detailed guide for Reyes, or I mention the cliffnotes version about 5 posts up. Don't take the deal with Sloane, romance prompt Reyes, don't kill the architect at the end of the High Noon, then meet back up with him at the bar.
Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

Ya, quicky with Peebee doesn't count, you have say strings AND romance with her through to after Journey to the Meridian. If you have already committed to someone else before that save point (other than your mistress Keri) it that may still get in the way.

The fastest NG+ romance is probably Reyes Vidal (open to male or female) as it is completed on Kadara:

• After you dock on the Nexus this unlocks A Better Beginning, complete it by activating the Eos Vault to unlock A Trail of Hope I.
  • Complete stage 1 of A Trial of Hope then either help Havarl's Scientists OR Stage a Rescue on Voeld, Stage a Rescue has more perquisites so I would recommend helping the scientists on Havarl. The map is also much smaller.
  • Completing either unlocks A Trail of Hope II. Complete it to gain access to Kadara where you can romance Reyes. You can either look up a detailed guide for Reyes, or I mention the cliffnotes version about 5 posts up. Don't take the deal with Sloane, romance prompt Reyes, don't kill the architect at the end of the High Noon, then meet back up with him at the bar.

Thank you, but I managed to still get Matchmaker.

I loaded up my last save where I completed the prologue and got a mission titled Peebee: Spirits where they got together in Ryder's bedroom and after the cutscene the tropy popped.

• 5 months later...

Ok...I’m positive this should’ve popped by now. 

playthru 1: Scott Ryder romanced Cora thru to the sex scene. There are a few post game conversations likely missed but all the guides I have read say this should count. 

new game plus: Sarah Ryder exclusive relationship with Reyes Vidal. Also completed Keri fling to the bar scene. Current mission is meridian: a way home. 

based on all the guides I’ve read as well as forums this should count for 3 over 2 playthrus.  I do have a save pre Reyes so I still have the option of powering thru Jaal, Liam, and Peebee romances in playthru 2.5. This would be frustrating however. 

Other secondary info: both playthrus have had casual sex with Peebee and I went back to playthru 1 and completed the Keri romance on that save as well. Didn’t make a difference though

if anyone has any light to shed on what I may have done wrong, would be appreciated. 

On 6/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, matchpenalty said:

Ok...I’m positive this should’ve popped by now. 

playthru 1: Scott Ryder romanced Cora thru to the sex scene. There are a few post game conversations likely missed but all the guides I have read say this should count. 

new game plus: Sarah Ryder exclusive relationship with Reyes Vidal. Also completed Keri fling to the bar scene. Current mission is meridian: a way home. 

based on all the guides I’ve read as well as forums this should count for 3 over 2 playthrus.  I do have a save pre Reyes so I still have the option of powering thru Jaal, Liam, and Peebee romances in playthru 2.5. This would be frustrating however. 

Other secondary info: both playthrus have had casual sex with Peebee and I went back to playthru 1 and completed the Keri romance on that save as well. Didn’t make a difference though

if anyone has any light to shed on what I may have done wrong, would be appreciated. 

Casual sex with Peebee does not count toward the trophy, that's ****ing, not romance. Perhaps the issue is you changed aspects of your Ryder between NG and NG+, so the game may consider it your former male Ryder with 2 romances (Cora and Keri) and your "new" female Ryder with 2 romances (Reyes and Keri). Reyes swings both ways, so if you still have an older playthru 1 save from around the start of Kadara, I would try doing Reyes on your Scott Ryder Playthru 1 save and see if that pops it. That would make it Cora, Keri, and Vidal for that character.