TragicKingdom50

Matchmaker Trouble - Please Help!

9 posts in this topic

I tried to do this in one play through but I don't seem to have unlocked this.....

This is what I did:

1. Had a casual fling with Peebee in the gravity chamber (a lot)

2. Dated the interviewer asari 

3. Completed a full romance with Suvi

It didn't pop after the make out scene with Suvi and I'm confused as to what went wrong. I got Journal Entanglement entries for the first two but nothing for Suvi.....did I do something wrong or did it get glitched? If I romance a third in my Insanity play through will it unlock then?

Thanks!

Did you lose connection to the EA servers at any point? If you did, then your only options are to either load a pre-disconnect save or start a new game from scratch :(.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Did you lose connection to the EA servers at any point? If you did, then your only options are to either load a pre-disconnect save or start a new game from scratch :(.

Not that I know of, I also had a save right before completing her romance. I tried it again from that point just now and still no luck.

In that case, your only options are to either start a new game from scratch or start NG+ if it's available.

On 4.11.2018 at 9:22 PM, TragicKingdom50 said:

Not that I know of, I also had a save right before completing her romance. I tried it again from that point just now and still no luck.

You could try another romance if you have the save before commiting to Suvi, like Vetra or Jaal. It doesn't matter if the romances are on different saves in the same run.

Are you all sure that Pebee counts if you just hook up with her in the chamber? Just asking because you still can have a thing with her and put her down later after the scene when she tries to get everyone to help her and I thought until now you have to proceed to this moment with her to count.

I had the one night stand with peebee then committed to Liam and then had the one night stand with the reporter and this hasn’t popped. Not sure what the person above is referring to about being disconnected to the server. Wouldn’t know how I’d even know that. But I guess I’ll try suvi on my insanity playthrough and hope it pops. 

Just in case anyone still checks this, I now got this trophy by romancing Suvi on my insanity run. This leads me to believe that having a one night stand with PeeBee doesn’t count as a romance because on my first playthrough the Liam and Keri romances were definitely done correctly so PeeBee must not have counted. 

The requirements for this are kind of weird. I remember having to do an extra romance for it. 

Same problem, kissed Avela after fulfilling the requirements for her side missions, had a casual with Pebee in the zero G and then reached the point when you can go home with Keri after Journey To Meridian, trophy did not pop.

edit. I had to do Peebee romance till the very end to the sex scene, after completing each of her loyalty missions too, and the trophy popped.

Edited by Brightblade76