TraumaticChain6

Zero health but still alive

11 posts in this topic

So I was fighting against the lost brothers and died a few times. At one point the game said I got 0/260 health but I was still alive. I hadn't any potions anymore so I couldn't heal myself. Because I only got the fire brother I started to use magick crystal and defeated the last brother. The cutscene didn't play and I was stuck so I needed to restart. Really anoying because now I need to defeat the lost brothers again.

Has anyone encountered this bug? Didn't find anything on Google.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently came back to this after playing it for a little bit when it was free on plus.  I gave it another chance and played for a few hours, beat the commander last night and thats me done.  This is by far one of the shittest games i have ever played in my life!  @Traumaticchain6 I strongly advise you just sack this pile of shit off as I hear that its full of annoying glitches.  If you are yet to try Bloodborne or the dark souls games seriously give them ago, this is basically trying to be them and it fails miserably.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That much hate, huh? I actually enjoyed this game a bit. It's certainly NOT Dark Souls, but it was fun enough.

 

Anyway, to the OP, no, I did not encounter your glitch, but I did encounter some of my own, so it probably won't be the last time you have such problems.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

That much hate, huh? I actually enjoyed this game a bit. It's certainly NOT Dark Souls, but it was fun enough.

 

Anyway, to the OP, no, I did not encounter your glitch, but I did encounter some of my own, so it probably won't be the last time you have such problems.

This much hate and then some.  Gameplay is some of the worst I've ever experienced.  Woeful slow clunky controls.  It actually looks nice on some of the environments...... Only good thing I can think of!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

I recently came back to this after playing it for a little bit when it was free on plus.  I gave it another chance and played for a few hours, beat the commander last night and thats me done.  This is by far one of the shittest games i have ever played in my life!  @Traumaticchain6 I strongly advise you just sack this pile of shit off as I hear that its full of annoying glitches.  If you are yet to try Bloodborne or the dark souls games seriously give them ago, this is basically trying to be them and it fails miserably.

Oh my god finally someone who agrees with me, I did 1 legit playthrough as a rogue, the HARDEST class to play in that game because dex/agility build's in this game is punished because of how clunky the controls are and how every attack clips you no matter how early you dodge or how well you dodge it. Not to mention the bosses felt like copy & pastes boss after boss and only had 1 way to defeat them effectively. My last 2 playthroughs I needed for the plat I glitched my way through it and duped my way through it because honestly fuck this game. It tries so hard to be like Dark Souls in fails in almost every way possible and I honestly don't understand the praise this game games.

 

On 11/4/2018 at 3:27 PM, TraumaticChain6 said:

So I was fighting against the lost brothers and died a few times. At one point the game said I got 0/260 health but I was still alive. I hadn't any potions anymore so I couldn't heal myself. Because I only got the fire brother I started to use magick crystal and defeated the last brother. The cutscene didn't play and I was stuck so I needed to restart. Really anoying because now I need to defeat the lost brothers again.

Has anyone encountered this bug? Didn't find anything on Google.

Also to answer you question that exact thing never happened to me however I did experience a lot of other bug's through out the game so just be warned that there are more than just that one that will fuck with you

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Oh my god finally someone who agrees with me, I did 1 legit playthrough as a rogue, the HARDEST class to play in that game because dex/agility build's in this game is punished because of how clunky the controls are and how every attack clips you no matter how early you dodge or how well you dodge it. Not to mention the bosses felt like copy & pastes boss after boss and only had 1 way to defeat them effectively. My last 2 playthroughs I needed for the plat I glitched my way through it and duped my way through it because honestly fuck this game. It tries so hard to be like Dark Souls in fails in almost every way possible and I honestly don't understand the praise this game games.

Seriously, well done for seeing the game through until the end. No way I will even entertain it lol. When I got to the commander I found that a chore but thought come on, let's beat this boss and plod on some more...... Why am I still playing this wank!???? Off it goes and delete lol. It's so bad it's embarrassing. Fair play to anyone that does enjoy it but how anyone can enjoy this even in the slightest I will never know. Even dodging attacks is pointless as by the time you get back up ready to attack the enemy has moved in for another attack or got its defense up because you are slower than a doped up snail. Haha nice, how can you glitch your way through it? I don't blame you one bit. May as well get the plat for putting yourself through one playthrough. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I encountered some more annoying bugs like dying in one of those void rooms and then when the game loaded I was dead again and lost all my xp. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Oh my god finally someone who agrees with me, I did 1 legit playthrough as a rogue, the HARDEST class to play in that game because dex/agility build's in this game is punished because of how clunky the controls are and how every attack clips you no matter how early you dodge or how well you dodge it. Not to mention the bosses felt like copy & pastes boss after boss and only had 1 way to defeat them effectively. My last 2 playthroughs I needed for the plat I glitched my way through it and duped my way through it because honestly fuck this game. It tries so hard to be like Dark Souls in fails in almost every way possible and I honestly don't understand the praise this game games.

 

Also to answer you question that exact thing never happened to me however I did experience a lot of other bug's through out the game so just be warned that there are more than just that one that will fuck with you

My first go was rogue too, and i missed a few collectables. So time to enjoy a cleric and effing warrior.

 

Never had the health drop like that though 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

My first go was rogue too, and i missed a few collectables. So time to enjoy a cleric and effing warrior.

 

Never had the health drop like that though 

Cleric & Warrior are super easy to do it with, just wear ass heavy armor as you can without compromising your roll speed, use the codex 2H weapon with 3 flawless luck runes, it does the most damage and you can do the dupe glitch for skill shards to get to level 50 or how ever high you want before the second boss fight

Edited by ObsiEez
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Cleric & Warrior are super easy to do it with, just wear ass heavy armor as you can without compromising your roll speed, use the codex 2H weapon with 3 flawless luck runes, it does the most damage and you can do the dupe glitch for skill shards to get to level 50 or how ever high you want before the second boss fight

Oh yeah I know, it's just the fact that I have to fo the collectables again.  :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with a few others here: five years ago I made it to the Worshiper and bounced straight off the game. Couldn't get into it. Went back recently and having a half decent time. NG was OK, can't complain too much.

But the wheels come off in NG+. Enemies barely give you any XP and each level costs millions. I cleared all of the Rhogar Realm in one pass and had less than 100k XP. Add to that there's no new gear, no new drops, there's just no real point. Bosses are about twice the HP but you're still hitting them with a toothpick. It's still not hard, but it's just kinda weird to offer NG+ and beyond but make levelling next to impossible without shards, and no better weapons.

Just finishing it to wipe it off the backlog.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.