menaceabq

Update deleted profile

11 posts in this topic

so I understood that the servers were down earlier but this evening when I logged back into the game my profile, level, and stats have all been deleted!?! Has this happened to anyone else?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah this is a shame I was more than half way done with this game had 2 more wins to 50 one more game to level 20 etc. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you man. I was almost at prestige and master rank for ghost. Let's hope for the best! Maybe tweet the devs?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't checked mine yet, out of curiosity is there anyone who still has their stats and progress who can report in. Or is it a 100% wipe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not an 100% wipe. If you start a game all your stats will show zero. But after playing one game the stats are back as they were

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok that's good news I was worried they would be lost if I played a match

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

It's not an 100% wipe. If you start a game all your stats will show zero. But after playing one game the stats are back as they were

 

10 hours ago, menaceabq said:

ok that's good news I was worried they would be lost if I played a match

 

Has anyone else tried this. Still nervous about playing and losing all my progress

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Couch said:

 

Has anyone else tried this. Still nervous about playing and losing all my progress

Yesterday immediately after the problem I tried playing a new match but it has not worked properly.

After Mr_Marty84 message, I tryed again, but in my case I downloaded a previous save file I saved on the cloud. This time my progresses were back.

I advise you to make a backup of your save before trying. In any case it seems that periodical backup would be a very good idea for this game.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dilust said:

Yesterday immediately after the problem I tried playing a new match but it has not worked properly.

After Mr_Marty84 message, I tryed again, but in my case I downloaded a previous save file I saved on the cloud. This time my progresses were back.

I advise you to make a backup of your save before trying. In any case it seems that periodical backup would be a very good idea for this game.

 

My backup was from before I started unfortunately which is why I'm afraid you start a game 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.