Slurry tank and Silo's capacity

tw34kfr34ky

Anyone found out how much they both can hold?

I want to fill up my slurry tank first before i start using it,if its capacity isnt too big.

thanks for your help!

edit: just popped the hoarder trophy when just 1 of my silo's got above 100.000.

it wasnt full though so i assume it just keeps going.

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

Anyone found out how much they both can hold?

I want to fill up my slurry tank first before i start using it,if its capacity isnt too big.

thanks for your help!

edit: just popped the hoarder trophy when just 1 of my silo's got above 100.000.

it wasnt full though so i assume it just keeps going.

100,000 is the limit to the each silo and the slurry tank. You can keep putting into the silos, but you are just wasting your grain as you will only ever get 100,000 back out. You can keep putting into the plant even after the slurry tank is full.

You only need to fill one silo to 100,000 for the hoarder trophy.

my silos go above 100 000 :P

I can see 10million credits being a real pain trophy though

yeah its infinite,i had over 500.000 wheat at one time

platted the game now and had fun all the way until i actually started saving for the 10m,that part sucked indeed :P

I will look up how long it took to plat - but for the 10 million when I got to just over 8.5 million I assessed the value of all the plant I had second hand and when I figured I was close enough I sold all off. 10,000,500 ;)

I kept 2 combines - one harvested the 5 fields around the farm, the other the 5 fields to the south of the farm, over the river, because they were so damn slow to move!

I kept a tractor and Rotavator thing, tractor and seed drill, tractor and fertilizer sprayer - largest available of each and they worked all 10 fields.

I kept a tractor for drawing the trailers and I had about 8 of the big trailers dotted around both farms so that I didnt have to move too far all the time with the combines. I had about 950km clocked when I got the 10,000,000 leaving only the 1000km trophy for plat.

10 fields meant that you were in constant movement and had a continual revenue. Don't bother about the balers and that as they add no value on the way to the money, and the slurry spreader is a waste of time.

How long did plat take you ? I'm in at 30 odd hours and only have 66% of crop stuff done and 25% of the 10 million :(

I checked out mine I have 43 hours on the clock, but I reckon it was platted at 41 hours and thats with several others playing at being farmers on it as well as me just arsing around.

How long did plat take you ? I'm in at 30 odd hours and only have 66% of crop stuff done and 25% of the 10 million :(

Took me 40 hours and 30 minutes and harvested 163 acres.

I'm sure it could be done a lot faster because i did it mostly while watching T.V.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...