Special Edition Mission (Chapter 4)

Alexadrae

I'm already two missions near the end of Chapter 4, and I just found out that I had an extra mission in my Story progress (Used social club to check).

It turns out to be the special edition mission you get (bank robbery)

Has anyone already done it late in chapter 4? Can I still access it despite being so close to the end? 

I'm assuming by missing the mission, if I do. I won't get the 100% completion.

/sigh

Edited by G0dHadez

4 hours ago, Erkawest said:

The 100% completion trophy requires a home robbery, coach robbery, train robbery and a shop robbery. Banks aren't included in the description.

The 100% trophy doesn't mean "do everything possible" because it i.e. only requires 50/178 animals etc

The reason why I am scared of missing a trophy is because the dlc mission appears on the mission list @ social club. So instead of having X number of missions in the base game for Chapter 4, I have an extra mission.

It seems that I can't find the DLC mission, probably because I'm really late in the chapter (I've been sleeping till noon for a few hours trying to camp it out with no luck).

Are you absolutely positive I won't miss anything?

It’s optional. But you’ll find it in the camp in the early morning or afternoon. I believe it’s Javier and he has a white $ emblem over his head. I believe I did mine at the same point you did yours, just before the end. I would do it because you can earn a rather easy gold medal. 

Edit: GameSpot says it’s added to your mission list as replayable whether you actually do it or not. Makes sense since people would probably be upset if their content was only available for a short part of the game.

Edited by olivetheturtle

On 11/5/2018 at 9:56 PM, olivetheturtle said:

It’s optional. But you’ll find it in the camp in the early morning or afternoon. I believe it’s Javier and he has a white $ emblem over his head. I believe I did mine at the same point you did yours, just before the end. I would do it because you can earn a rather easy gold medal. 

Edit: GameSpot says it’s added to your mission list as replayable whether you actually do it or not. Makes sense since people would probably be upset if their content was only available for a short part of the game.

How did you get the message to pop up? I've been sleep around camp and walking around, with no luck.