Climax Battle 2

DaveMcDamage

Hello all,

I've seen the trophy guide and read how this battle is more difficult than the other battles but wow was that an understatement. 

I can beat Lee without taking damage. Nishiti or whatever the other guys name is I tend to be 50/50 with. I either do well or only just beat him with little energy to fight Sera. 

Granted my skills aren't top notch but after checking a few vids on Youtube I noticed that those vids are only of use if you had the AI doing the exact same thing to you as it did to the vid uploader. So I guess my question is does anyone have a fool proof plan for this battle or has anyone got an awesome step by step vid for it. 

Any help is appreciated as this platinum can get bloody frustrating at times. 

EDIT

Seems like the rule of the internet is 'If you cannot do something after the millionth time, make a crybaby post and whilst waiting for a response you will succeed on your next attempt'.

Unbelievable! All day I was on this with not a chance at lasting more than 20 seconds with Sera. Then after posting this I nailed the first two guys without being touched. Got to Sera and did the O+Triangle bat hit to knock him down. After that it was dodging in thug mode until my heat went to level 2, then switch to breaker and do the X then O leg take down, switch to thug and get a floor heat move. 

All was going great until he got me with 2 combos which really took a chunk of my health. I was now getting nervous but then the weirdest thing happened. He still had just shy over a quarter of health and I get a leg grab again. But this time instead of the usual heat kick to the face, Majima turns Sera over and kneels on top of him, I then get the rapid tap Square pront and punch hell out of him until a slither of energy is left. I get up and switch to thug and get one low kick and get the victory :o:D 

Next up I did the last 4 ultimates without losing half my health and got the 'Just Beat It' trophy :D

Only Legend left to do now and then will purchase Kiwami :D

PS: For future gamers who may have trouble with battle 2, just do what I did and you will probably do it even easier. Best of luck to you all. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2018 at 8:06 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

Hello all,

I've seen the trophy guide and read how this battle is more difficult than the other battles but wow was that an understatement. 

I can beat Lee without taking damage. Nishiti or whatever the other guys name is I tend to be 50/50 with. I either do well or only just beat him with little energy to fight Sera. 

Granted my skills aren't top notch but after checking a few vids on Youtube I noticed that those vids are only of use if you had the AI doing the exact same thing to you as it did to the vid uploader. So I guess my question is does anyone have a fool proof plan for this battle or has anyone got an awesome step by step vid for it. 

Any help is appreciated as this platinum can get bloody frustrating at times. 

EDIT

Seems like the rule of the internet is 'If you cannot do something after the millionth time, make a crybaby post and whilst waiting for a response you will succeed on your next attempt'.

Unbelievable! All day I was on this with not a chance at lasting more than 20 seconds with Sera. Then after posting this I nailed the first two guys without being touched. Got to Sera and did the O+Triangle bat hit to knock him down. After that it was dodging in thug mode until my heat went to level 2, then switch to breaker and do the X then O leg take down, switch to thug and get a floor heat move. 

All was going great until he got me with 2 combos which really took a chunk of my health. I was now getting nervous but then the weirdest thing happened. He still had just shy over a quarter of health and I get a leg grab again. But this time instead of the usual heat kick to the face, Majima turns Sera over and kneels on top of him, I then get the rapid tap Square pront and punch hell out of him until a slither of energy is left. I get up and switch to thug and get one low kick and get the victory :o:D 

Next up I did the last 4 ultimates without losing half my health and got the 'Just Beat It' trophy :D

Only Legend left to do now and then will purchase Kiwami :D

PS: For future gamers who may have trouble with battle 2, just do what I did and you will probably do it even easier. Best of luck to you all. 

For those who are struggling with UB2, just use breaker style triple square plus triangle combo in the first two fights, it will be over in two minutes and you will have full health and heat bar for the battle with Sera. Against him switch to Slugger, block his attacks and move away. Once he comes near you activate heat action. Repeat. You will take little to no damage and it's only gonna take like 5 minutes for the entire ultimate battle. 

Edited by Herbset
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I used Slugger for Lee, Breaker for Nishiti, and Thug/Slugger for Sera.

Sq, Sq, Sq, Tri on Repeat. 

Slugger and keeping Lee close to the walls means he can’t counter and there’s no possibility you lose health. Even if it’s in the center of the room it just means your attacks won’t land and you’ll have to try again. The Breaker move is OP as hell though. 

Sera just dash sideways to avoid his attacks and then in to get close to make sure your punches/kicks land. 

• Like 1

Breaker works perfectly on Lee and Nishitani but for Sera, you have to bait him to throw punches or leg sweep before connecting moves as he can stun lock you pretty easily. For Sera, you can also use some heat moves on Thug style (grab by circle and once Sera tries to get away hit triangle) and Slugger style as well.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Found this strategy and I completed it on my third attempt for Ultimate 2 (sera specifically)

- get down to flashing/critical health 

- while in thug, just move around until heat gets to second level - this will auto fill while at critical health

- switch to slugger 

- WAIT for him to come to you - he won’t attack 

- hit em with the slugger heat action when triangle appears

- switch to thug

- get a kick or two on the ground

- rinse and repeat

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 1/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, tumsquared said:

Found this strategy and I completed it on my third attempt for Ultimate 2 (sera specifically)

- get down to flashing/critical health 

- while in thug, just move around until heat gets to second level - this will auto fill while at critical health

- switch to slugger 

- WAIT for him to come to you - he won’t attack 

- hit em with the slugger heat action when triangle appears

- switch to thug

- get a kick or two on the ground

- rinse and repeat

THANK YOU FOR THIS. I don't know how long it took me to fight Sera and I did it on 0% remaining health lmao. But I did it this way and it worked!