I just got a full refund.

Just tought i'd tell you guys that Sony Playstation (Sweden) are giving full refunds atm.

Don't know if it matters but i called Sony support Sweden but got directed to english speaking support because they had no free que in the swedish talking department. Explained the situation and got a full refund and had it in my wallet within 5 minutes.

So anyone that has not yet gotten a refund now might be the time to try.

4 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

lol why? They're finishing the season anyways, so refunding is kind of unnecessary.

So they say. I believe that when i see it. Id rather get a refund while i can. Plus the first episode kinda sucked so im not expecting it to get any better with all the drama that been going on with the game. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

So they say. I believe that when i see it. Id rather get a refund while i can. Plus the first episode kinda sucked so im not expecting it to get any better with all the drama that been going on with the game. 

Lol no reason not to believe it, they definitely are finishing it. There’s not really any “drama” going on at this point.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

Just now, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol no reason not to believe it, they definitely are finishing it.

As i said i believe that when i see it. Just cause a company says something doesn't mean it will happen. Telltale said they would finish all 4 episode and went bankrupt, something will probably happen with this aswell. Some contract issues or yadda yadda. But as i said the first episode was the worst episode of any telletale game imo. Horrible and annoying characters and uninteresting story. So i rather get a refund and spend it on something that is worth 20 bucks and not that mess of a game.

14 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

As i said i believe that when i see it. Just cause a company says something doesn't mean it will happen. Telltale said they would finish all 4 episode and went bankrupt, something will probably happen with this aswell. Some contract issues or yadda yadda. But as i said the first episode was the worst episode of any telletale game imo. Horrible and annoying characters and uninteresting story. So i rather get a refund and spend it on something that is worth 20 bucks and not that mess of a game.

You’re freaking out too much, Lol Skybound won’t go bankrupt before finishing it dude, it will be finished, and in good quality, Mark my words. Just have some faith in skybound damn.

the first episode (which was better than anything they’d done before in Walking Dead) and it had a great story, Clearly you were just playing this for the trophies.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 2

Just now, DarkHpokinsn said:

You’re freaking out too much, Lol Skybound won’t go bankrupt before finishing it dude, it will be finished, and in good quality, Mark my words. Just have some faith in skybound damn.

Yeah you are probably right, i rather be safe then sorry. Never heard of skybound before so i have low expectations. If all episodes ever gets released and they don't suffer in quality because of all the surrounding drama i might pick it up at a later date, only because i wan't to see Clementines ending. Played all other TWD games so i'm somehwat interested in the ending.

Just now, Quink666 said:

Yeah you are probably right, i rather be safe then sorry. Never heard of skybound before so i have low expectations. If all episodes ever gets released and they don't suffer in quality because of all the surrounding drama i might pick it up at a later date, only because i wan't to see Clementines ending. Played all other TWD games so i'm somehwat interested in the ending.

Lol how have you never heard of Skybound? That’s Walking Dead’s creator’s company, they make the comic books, they got this.

2 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol how have you never heard of Skybound? That’s Walking Dead’s creator’s company, they make the comic books, they got this.

Don't read comics. Just googled them and i seem to have only played 1 game from them which is Oxenfree. Stopped watching the TV show a few episodes after Glenns death, The TV show got dull and predicatable.

But if they are the creators of TWD i guess they know how to finish the series off and give Clementine a proper ending. 

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Don't read comics. Just googled them and i seem to have only played 1 game from them which is Oxenfree. Stopped watching the TV show a few episodes after Glenns death, The TV show got dull and predicatable.

But if they are the creators of TWD i guess they know how to finish the series off and give Clementine a proper ending. 

Lol nothing was dull or predictable about the show, only if you read the comics would you be able to predict what might happen but you never know for sure. Yes, Skybound will do great with this.

4 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

@Quink666 Did they revoke your license or did you get to keep the game? Also, this guy with excited blind faith in a company that doesn't normally make video games... ok bud. 

I still had it on my PS4 and just tried to start the game again and as expected i can't. Says i need to buy the game. Tried downloading episode 2 which is the only one in the store atm but i couldn't because i did not own the season pass anymore. 

Edited by Quink666

Just now, Rhevarr said:

It wasn't even an expensive game.

I don't get your point. They said they are finishing it for sure. 

If you're glad with the refund.

So what if it wasn't a 60 dollar game? I did not get what i paid for so i wanted a refund and i got one. Would be moronic to only ask for refunds if its a 60 dollar AAA game. I now have 20 bucks to spend on whatever finished game i want.

And if someday the last season gets released i might pick it up when all episodes are out in full. It doesnt really matter if they said they are gonna finish the game, remember when Kojima and Del Toro said they were making Silent Hills? Didn't happen. Some saying something and doing something is usually a big difference.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Quink, a story telling of a tale of the telltale refund.

Q: I would like to return this game

Oh.... I see....

So you want to return our game huh?

*crowded room looks and peers in disgust*

What's wrong with it huh? You don't like THE WALKING DEAD or something?

Q: No not at all, I mean its sorta bland and well... The game I paid for, theres only half if it and....

WELL WELL WELL

SO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOOOOO GOOD FOR CLEMENTINE WELL GOLLY

*Clementine fans will remember that*

Q: Look.... The game I got wasn't complete... Its like ordering a meal and hoping the chef shows up to cook my food that I paid for. I'm not asking for a lot I just want the money I paid for back.

WOW, so you think you can just BUY A GAME thats not even a big company produced one, to SKIP OUT on this adventure of CLEMENTINE.

I'm beginning to think you just wanted this game for trophies.

Q: Well yeah I mean, I like trophies, but I also like paying for a game and getting said game.

So are you saying the game won't be finished? WOW, so you dont have faith in a company that everyone else is having faith in. 

You just are a horrible person, you make me sick.

*Scalebound will remember that*

Q: I mean I just would rather buy something else with my money that I paid for on a game thats may or may not be completed.

YOUR MONEY

*Sony will remember that*

YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK?

Q: Yes

FINE, go ahead, we will all enjoy the game in 2019 when it comes out and well.... YOU'RE NOT INVITED AT ALL.

YOU CAN'T SEE HOW CLEMENTINE ENDS.

Q: Oh I already saw how it ended, it ended with her being vaporware in the hands of a company that hasn't handled her at all throughout the series. Probably ending like the first one because creativity.

SPOILERS YOU RUINED EVERYTHING, THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Q: Welp

Thank you for making my day =D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

@Quink666 Did they revoke your license or did you get to keep the game? Also, this guy with excited blind faith in a company that doesn't normally make video games... ok bud. 

Ok, but it’s not like they are bringing in a new team or anything, they are trying to bring back some of the old team, so I am in the right for having “blind faith” as you call it.

23 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

100% this. What is everyone's problem? You did something completely normal and shared it as a PSA. People acting like you're responsible for Telltale's death. 

Way to dramatize, who was acting like he was responsible for Telltale’s death? No one that’s who. People like you annoy me to no ends, changing the story of what happened so you shit on someone.

9 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Quink, a story telling of a tale of the telltale refund.

Q: I would like to return this game

Oh.... I see....

So you want to return our game huh?

*crowded room looks and peers in disgust*

What's wrong with it huh? You don't like THE WALKING DEAD or something?

Q: No not at all, I mean its sorta bland and well... The game I paid for, theres only half if it and....

WELL WELL WELL

SO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOOOOO GOOD FOR CLEMENTINE WELL GOLLY

*Clementine fans will remember that*

Q: Look.... The game I got wasn't complete... Its like ordering a meal and hoping the chef shows up to cook my food that I paid for. I'm not asking for a lot I just want the money I paid for back.

WOW, so you think you can just BUY A GAME thats not even a big company produced one, to SKIP OUT on this adventure of CLEMENTINE.

I'm beginning to think you just wanted this game for trophies.

Q: Well yeah I mean, I like trophies, but I also like paying for a game and getting said game.

So are you saying the game won't be finished? WOW, so you dont have faith in a company that everyone else is having faith in. 

You just are a horrible person, you make me sick.

*Scalebound will remember that*

Q: I mean I just would rather buy something else with my money that I paid for on a game that may or may not be completed.

YOUR MONEY

*Sony will remember that*

YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK?

Q: Yes

FINE, go ahead, we will all enjoy the game in 2019 when it comes out and well.... YOU'RE NOT INVITED AT ALL.

YOU CAN'T SEE HOW CLEMENTINE ENDS.

Q: Oh I already saw how it ended, it ended with her being vaporware in the hands of a company that hasn't handled her at all throughout the series. Probably ending like the first one because creativity.

SPOILERS YOU RUINED EVERYTHING, THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Q: Welp

What a pointless post.

1 minute ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Way to dramatize, who was acting like he was responsible for Telltale’s death? No one that’s who. People like you annoy me to no ends, changing the story of what happened so you shit on someone.

He was getting the third degree for his decision to get a refund. And you were being way too optimistic telling him to not worry, it will be fine, Skybound will finish it. Maybe I'm just a realist. I mean did anyone expect Telltale to make that announcement? It broadsided myself and many others. Let's just wait and hope for the best and we shall see. I don't think Quink was doing anything unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination. 

1 minute ago, Afro_Gear said:

@NekoRave You only have 12% completion rate so you can leave. ;) (I couldn't be joking more)

@DarkHpokinsn Sorry I upset you. Take care.

Not upset really, just saying what I think.

8 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

He was getting the third degree for his decision to get a refund. And you were being way too optimistic telling him to not worry, it will be fine, Skybound will finish it. Maybe I'm just a realist. I mean did anyone expect Telltale to make that announcement? It broadsided myself and many others. Let's just wait and hope for the best and we shall see. I don't think Quink was doing anything unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination. 

Lol yes he was, There’s no reason to believe otherwise if Skybound says they’re going to finish it, they don’t have to be a video game company to do so.

5 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol yes he was, There’s no reason to believe otherwise if Skybound says they’re going to finish it, they don’t have to be a video game company to do so.

Well my intention with this post was to get people to get their refund before its to late. Since the game might and might not get released. I wanted my money back because i did not get what i paid for. Simple as that.

Studios saying stuff doesn't magically make it happen. At this time Sony seem to offer full refunds for the season pass to anyone wanting them, meaning they know it is all up in the air and nothing is set in stone. If they tought the game was going to be released without any problems they probably wouldn't offer refunds. So for anyone wanting their money back now is the time. 

You can always buy the game again if it ever get released. But until then i'll spend my refund money on fully released game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Well my intention with this post was to get people to get their refund before its to late. Since the game might and might not get released. I wanted my money back because i did not get what i paid for. Simple as that.

Studios saying stuff doesn't magically make it happen. At this time Sony seem to offer full refunds for the season pass to anyone wanting them, meaning they know it is all up in the air and nothing is set in stone. If they tought the game was going to be released without any problems they probably wouldn't offer refunds. So for anyone wanting their money back now is the time. 

You can always buy the game again if it ever get released. But until then i'll spend my refund money on fully released game.

Your loss.