I just got a full refund.

lol Damn the disrespect I see just cause a person got their refund for a game that other people are hoping for a finished release. 

Some people have faith in companies regardless what they say, others do not based on past experiences. 

Honestly if Koei Tecmo ever have released a game I will still support them regardless. Afterwhile I do not see progress, I will put my foot down and try to get my money back as well regardless my faith for not.

Edited by syumisan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Congratulations on getting your money back from a content you did not enjoy. Now you get to spend it on something else you might enjoy. Happy for you.

Didn't try to get a refund because the first episode was horrible. Wanted it for the simple reason i didn't get what i paid for. I'd rather be safe then sorry and get my money back instead of hoping it will ever get released. This way no matter the outcome for the game i don't get screwed over.

I dont see why they would not give a refund if explained well or if the CS isnt stupid. Its just one of those issues you'll have to call in to get it done because Sony wont officially announce full refunds for all. Luckily I personally do not fall for these charge me now for unreleased stuffs months later. Not like it had a deal anyways.

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I dont see why they would not give a refund if explained well or if the CS isnt stupid. Its just one of those issues you'll have to call in to get it done because Sony wont officially announce full refunds for all. Luckily I personally do not fall for these charge me now for unreleased stuffs months later. Not like it had a deal anyways.

Tried getting a refund months ago when all the drama started, but since nothing was final back then i did not get one. Just shared this today so that people who bought the season pass know it is now possible to get a refund.  

Good for you, I'd be asking for a refund too. There's a big difference between 'we'll definitely finish this game guys!' and them actually finishing it. Not being a blind fanboy doesn't mean you lost something or make you an idiot. The game industry has burned us *as a consumer group* a lot in the past, so it's only reasonable to want a refund when something like this happens. In the meantime, you got your cash back to spend on a full product you can enjoy and if the whole season is released, it'll be cheaper by then too. So win/win for you.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Just tought i'd tell you guys that Sony Playstation (Sweden) are giving full refunds atm.

Don't know if it matters but i called Sony support Sweden but got directed to english speaking support because they had no free que in the swedish talking department. Explained the situation and got a full refund and had it in my wallet within 5 minutes.

So anyone that has not yet gotten a refund now might be the time to try.

You were lucky, i had to wait 3.5 weeks for mine and they locked me out of the Walking Dead Collection :( 

They pretty much announced episodes 3 and 4 were delayed without saying it was(thier comments about not having a timetable yet could easilly be interpretated as a delay announcement). Most of the fanbase pretty much accepted theres gonna be a delay considering the situation this past month.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:30 PM, Quink666 said:

Didn't try to get a refund because the first episode was horrible. Wanted it for the simple reason i didn't get what i paid for.

Sure you did

anyone going in buying a telltale game knows, episodes are released periodically, not all at once

you just thought you werent going to get the rest of the episodes

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

you just thought you werent going to get the rest of the episodes

Exactly. I sure hope Skybound gets it done and the game doesn't suffer in quality. Would buy it again if it ever get released in full simply for the easy plat and getting from 25% to 100%.

16 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Exactly. I sure hope Skybound gets it done and the game doesn't suffer in quality. Would buy it again if it ever get released in full simply for the easy plat and getting from 25% to 100%.

Lol you've really spit your dummy out haven't you. If they don't release all the episodes you'd still be entitled to a full refund. Instead you've gotten the refund and now saying you'll buy it again if they do get released... 

2 minutes ago, Ballmeister7 said:

Lol you've really spit your dummy out haven't you. If they don't release all the episodes you'd still be entitled to a full refund. Instead you've gotten the refund and now saying you'll buy it again if they do get released... 

exactly, IF. I doubt it will so i got a refund. Its not hard to understand but if you try you might.