Battlefield V Trophy List Leak!

MyAssStretched

2 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

no challenge = no fun

not buying. gonna plat bo4 instead, then maybe rent this in V years if i need some quick trophy trash

Yeah I agree. This is worth $5.99 in a PS+ Sale. 

You waiting for TLOU2? On Grounded difficulty! Oooooooh!

Edited by dokkanexpert

7 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I was just asking about you yesterday in CHAT. I was like "havnt seen any trophy leaks from AssStretched in a while hope he's ok" -- well glad you're ok. And great trophy leak. I dunno how you do it. But good job again.

I expect you'll have resident evil 2 & TLOU2 & hitman 2 early?

I don't have HITMAN 2 :/ and I tried to get Fallout 76 but I couldn't since online-only. That's my plan for all the big name games. would anyone be interested in seeing Just Cause 4 and Borderlands 2 VR trophy list? if it doesn't get published onto the servers before I get an early copy lol 

• Like 3

Looks easy, destroying 5 manned weapons with a plane can be difficult if you don't know how do fly a plane, unless there is a way to cheese it, 5 roadkills can be annoying to get if driving vehicles is not your style and killing 10 enemies with secondary weapons in a single round could force you to play dumb for a while, but the rest are a really run of the mill trophy list.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

I don't have HITMAN 2 :/ and I tried to get Fallout 76 but I couldn't since online-only. That's my plan for all the big name games. would anyone be interested in seeing Just Cause 4 and Borderlands 2 VR trophy list? if it doesn't get published onto the servers before I get an early copy lol 

I'd looove to see the just cause 4 list!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

So based on the trophies you buy a game?
This forum gets crazier by the day1f602.png

On topic:
The trophy list looks fun.
I do miss the trophies for getting a few specific kills w/o dying. 
After playing the beta, i really look forward to play the Rotterdam map again.

No -- but I can predict what I want to spend $60 on and $6 on. Since this game has trophies requiring points and online play, Imo it is not worth $60. I hope that is ok with you. I can put my own value on games right? I didn't think I needed your approval but clearly my opinion gave u a reason to take a stab at me.

Well... It didn't work. Cause you misunderstood me completely. Sorry to disappoint bro! Have a good day tho.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

No -- but I can predict what I want to spend $60 on and $6 on. Since this game has trophies requiring points and online play, Imo it is not worth $60. I hope that is ok with you. I can put my own value on games right? I didn't think I needed your approval but clearly my opinion gave u a reason to take a stab at me.

Well... It didn't work. Cause you misunderstood me completely. Sorry to disappoint bro! Have a good day tho.

So if i understand you correct, you don't like the online play in combination with the point system. 
And ofcourse your opinion matters. It is a forum and we are here to have a good conversation, don't we :D?
I was not "stabbing", as i was clearly mistaken. Since you explained you don't buy games for their trophies. 

@MyAssStretched I would love to see the Borderlands VR list. I would assume it would almost be identical to the normal game. 
I really dislike 2K for selling it as a solo game(Full price), instead of releasing a VR variant into the normal game (Like RE7). 

This is what I'm talking about with multiplayer trophies. Get it done in one afternoon, not have it take over a month and without much sleep.

Considering I haven't Platinum'ed Battlefield 1 yet, I'll wait until the Season Pass is fully out for this and Battlefield V Some Cool Subtitle Edition is out.

21 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

This is what I'm talking about with multiplayer trophies. Get it done in one afternoon, not have it take over a month and without much sleep.

Considering I haven't Platinum'ed Battlefield 1 yet, I'll wait until the Season Pass is fully out for this and Battlefield V Some Cool Subtitle Edition is out.

No season pass for bfv and battlefield 1 season was free couple weeks ago

• Like 1