Battlefield V Trophy List Leak!

MyAssStretched

Another Battlefield, another unimpressive trophy list.

Call of Duty Black Ops IV hasn't done as well as I thought it would, so it'll be interesting to see how many people will stick with Battlefield V.

Not that I care about the game let alone the series because I don't.

The list looks very straightforward and quite easy, the "Death from Above" and "Off Hand" trophies look to be the hardest, but even then, they shouldn't be hard. Getting 10 kills with a secondary in a round should be achievable, but the airplane destroying 5 manned stationary weapons might be a little annoying (I have no idea how readily available airplanes/manned stationary weapons are in this game so I don't really know).

Overall, looks like a very casual list that rewards you just for diving into the game and playing for a bit. I'm sure they'll spice things up a bit more in the DLC (as they have done in previous titles, it appears) but nothing too overwhelming.

Another joke of a list, just as with all Battlefields. At least there are more than 3-4 MP trophies this time, but still way too easy. I’d love to grind for some high ranks or hard/long medals, there is no fun chasing platinums like this with trophies popping left and right without any effort

• Like 1

Been a lot of shit trophy lists this fall.  Hitman 2 no platinum replaying all the 1st games missions, Red Dead with all the missable's in a 200 hour game, Bo4 with the stupid RNG for the character unlocks, now this one with only 22 trophies.  I may wait until we see what they have in store for Battle Royale Trophies before I get this.  

1 hour ago, ElBolovo said:

In the demo I was getting between 10000 to 20000 per match regularly, and I could have done better with some more practice. If you play the objective it will go very fast.

so around 20~50 matches tops i guess

not so bad :)

54 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

Another joke of a list, just as with all Battlefields. At least there are more than 3-4 MP trophies this time, but still way too easy. I’d love to grind for some high ranks or hard/long medals, there is no fun chasing platinums like this with trophies popping left and right without any effort

Indeed. I hate that this series has joke platinums because it's a great series. Only decent one is basically BFBC1. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions

Hmm I wouldn't be so quick to call this easy. Death from above stands out to me as a trophy that could be really tricky seeing as the stationary weapon needs to be used by a player when you destroy it. There's also potential for the weapon to be destroyed even before you get a plane etc

Edited by LethalLuke1993
spelling error
  • Like 1

Only 22 trophies, Are you kidding me? I believe every AAA release should have a trophy list with at lease 31 (30 Gold/Silver/Bronze plus 1 Plat) or more trophies in the base game. But no, DICE had to go a similar route to what Bungie pulled off with Destiny 2, didn't they? I'm kinda glad the BR mode won't be released with the rest of the Day One content. No BR skill-based trophies is an A+ in my books. I don't mind if they later release DLC trophies for this mode but as long as I don't need to earn any trophies for game modes like this (which is the case for this game) for the platinum, I'm completely fine with that...

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

So will Hardcore be no checkpoint mode? Might provide some challenge if so. 

Hardcore mode in Battlefield tends to be 60% health, no health regen, no 3D spotting, no mini map and no reticle when not aiming down sight. Makes more sense it being a offline version of this than a permadeath mode. 

15 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

I was just asking about you yesterday in CHAT. I was like "havnt seen any trophy leaks from AssStretched in a while hope he's ok" -- well glad you're ok. And great trophy leak. I dunno how you do it. But good job again.

I expect you'll have resident evil 2 & TLOU2 & hitman 2 early?

Hitman 2 list is already released. Really ridiculous list, 118 trophies, no platinum, all of HITMAN 1 tacked on as DLC so you have to effectively max out 2 games under the same list for no platinum. Plenty of threads, if you're interested

4 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Hitman 2 list is already released. Really ridiculous list, 118 trophies, no platinum, all of HITMAN 1 tacked on as DLC so you have to effectively max out 2 games under the same list for no platinum. Plenty of threads, if you're interested

I think Hitman 2 will be a great addition to my list. After I do Hitman 1 of course lol

• 2 weeks later...