Infamous playthrough for co-op

Wuthg21

The trophy is still obtainable for the co-op partner. The only thing what the other person has to do is to liberate Dutch's island at the start of the infamous playthrough. After that you / him can join in on the last mission to obtain the trophy. Make sure to pick the resist option. Hope this clears up some things =) I tested this out after @JackBauerFan mentioned it.

EDIT: I do not own the game anymore, so please do not message me asking if i can help 

Edited by Wuthg21
  • Like 4

On 11/5/2018 at 8:52 PM, Wuthg21 said:

The trophy is still obtainable for the co-op partner. The only thing what the other person has to do is to liberate Dutch's island at the start of the infamous playthrough. After that you / him can join in on the last mission to obtain the trophy. Make sure to pick the resist option. Hope this clears up some things =) I tested this out after @JackBauerFan mentioned it.

thanks for that insight.

can someone confirm that please?!:silver:

On 22.11.2018 at 7:53 AM, ElliotSmithy said:

If both co op partners play through on infamous difficulty will both get the trophy or just the host?

Read please the first post here.

I can only confirm, if everyone has at least a savegame, where they finish the intro and Dutch Island on infamous in NG+, both get the trophy after they finish the last mission together. 

please do not ask me anything about infamous, it is annoying, I got the same question again and again. Please use a thread

Edited by T-100
  • Like 1