Patch fixes broken trophies.

D00M3D_UK_

Well a patch for this game was released a few hours ago and it has fixed the broken trophy situation. Basically the problem was if you would meet the requirement for a particular trophy a totally different trophy would pop. The whole trophy list was a complete mess. Never seen anything like this before in all my years of trophy hunting.

Anyway with the new patch installed i booted up the game and all the trophies that should of pop originally all popped, which was nice.

Well i just need one more trophy and i have my platinum, I thought this would be a nice quick and easy plat but it's not. It is easy but i put in 44 hours into this game according to the stats page and still need to grind out many more hours for the "millionaire" trophy. 

D00M3D_UK_.png

Thanks for the info - hopefully we will see some plat achievers soon.

16 minutes ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

Never seen anything like this before in all my years of trophy hunting.

Check "Dynasty Feud" ;).

Similar mess (unless it is patched now) - fulfilling the requirements for a trophy for character "A" rewards you with trophy for character "B" instead (mostly for 2nd half of the trophy list).

20 minutes ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

I thought this would be a nice quick and easy plat but it's not. It is easy but i put in 44 hours into this game according to the stats page and still need to grind out many more hours for the "millionaire" trophy. 

D00M3D_UK_.png

Ugh, really? I had my eye on this one, but it doesn't look 50 hours kind of good.....

• 2 years later...