[Tool] [v1.2] HusKy's Compendium Helper - Automatic tracking for Zoologist & Skin Deep Progress and more...

HusKy

I have pushed an update.

Your language is determined from your Social Club language setting - currently English and German is supported. Other languages just fallback to English.

v0.5 - Nov 13th 2018

• added full support for German language (animal names, search, UI...) (thx Vanyar1)
  • fix: Roseate Spoonbill is now properly marked as skinnable (thx Vanyar1)
  • Like 3

Little update coming later today.

vyM6aJD.png

All 178 animals now feature a video which will show you their (possible) location. I linked videos from:

@A_B_Y_S_S_1 most of the animals; your timestamp list was easy for me to process and pair the animals in master list

@klair88 Guarma animals

@Harry94_ legendary animals

If you guys don't want me to include links to your videos, let me know.

I'll push the update later today if everything goes OK.

Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

Little update coming later today.

vyM6aJD.png

All 178 animals now feature a video which will show you their (possible) location. I linked videos from:

@A_B_Y_S_S_1 most of the animals; your timestamp list was easy for me to process and pair the animals in master list

@klair88 Guarma animals

@Harry94_ legendary animals

If you guys don't want me to include links to your videos, let me know.

I'll push the update later today if everything goes OK.

I'm good with anything you do that will help out the community thank you

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vanyar1 said:

Just wanted to let you know that "Rufus" isn't needed for the Zoologist trophy (I'm not sure if he shows up if you go into hunter mode as I already have scanned him) :)

If you can provide me with a public compendium of a player that doesn't have Rufus studied but has the trophy, I'll mark Rufus as not needed.

19 minutes ago, HowieGaming said:

Hey @HusKyCode, you think it would be possible to do this with the Survivalist 10 and Herbalist 9 challenges? It might be wishful thinking but that'd be insanely helpful. 

Would be great and I would add this one for sure but as far as I can tell, there is no info about challenges at the compendium website at all. This is the only piece of info they send down the line as far as I can tell:

K1UsO58.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Marb187 said:

This looks amazing but does it work on android phones?

Try Firefox for Android and then follow the installation instructions from the first post.

I have a really crappy Android tablet and it seems to load properly 50% of time. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HusKyCode said:

Try Firefox for Android and then follow the installation instructions from the first post.

I have a really crappy Android tablet and it seems to load properly 50% of time. ?

On Firefox it kinda works. Shows me full list of animals and shows which i havent finished with the S and V icons. This will do, thanks ?

I'll be marking Rufus as unnecessary mainland animal (for Zoologist) in the next update. Rufus will be put into the same group as Carolina Parakeet.

That means I need 2 german translations:

hideUnnecessary: 'Verbirg unnecessary',
        hideUnnecessaryTitle: 'These mainland animals are not required for the trophies.'

Any German speakers that can help out? @Vanyar1 @Mori

24 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

I'll be marking Rufus as unnecessary mainland animal (for Zoologist) in the next update. Rufus will be put into the same group as Carolina Parakeet.

That means I need 2 german translations:

Any German speakers that can help out? @Vanyar1 @Mori

hideUnnecessary: 'Verbirg unnötige',
hideUnnecessaryTitle: 'Diese Tiere sind nicht für die Trophäen notwendig.'

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Joseph-Follows said:

Been using this for the past few days, however when I went on today to continue tracking down the last 20 or so animals it shows that I'm 94% done with studying, but only 4% skinned. Guessing this is an error with the main website?

That is weird for sure.

Is it still happening? What are your numbers in "Trophies" section?

I have released an update.

v0.8 - Nov 23rd 2018

• marked Rufus as unnecessary animal (for Zoologist trophy) (thx Vanyar1)
  • regrouped Carolina Parakeet into the same group as Rufus - unnecessary animals (toggle "Hide unnecessary")
  • added support for XBOX ONE

The XBOX support is experimental but it ought to work hopefully.