HusKy

[Tool] [v1.0] HusKy's Compendium Helper - Automatic tracking for Zoologist & Skin Deep Progress and more...

93 posts in this topic

Is anyone else's social club compendium bugged? Even on animals that I've 100%'d it shows that I haven't skinned them.

Some people have reported this issue as well. Unfortunately, in that case the script will provide inaccurate information and there's not much that can be done about it.

So I'm one away from the Skin Deep trophy, but the tool keeps telling me the Florida panther, but I skinned two of them. Is there a fix for this?

I'm dumb there's a Panther and a Florida Panther.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

Big props Mate !!! Respect, great tool

BANURX.png

Edited by BANURX

On 13/12/2018 at 8:40 PM, villdoc said:

HusKyCode -  Did you find a way to add animal names to the actual compendium? Thanks!

I have just pushed v1.0 with this feature.

v1.0 - Dec 20th 2018

• animals
    • all animal names are now directly added to page when clicking "Add data"
    • (useful if you need to finish up those last couple animals and you just want to print the page with all the info)

My social club data is totally screwed (all skin progresses are reset) and rendered this great script nearly useless. Fortunately I had only a few animals left before this happened and I remembered all 8 of them :)

Thanks again Husky.

Unfortunately, so many people have an issue like this where their skin data is completely wrong. Not much can be done about it. Good thing you were able to figure out which animals were still needed to be skinned.

Is there any way you can implement a feature where you search the animals by their location? (ex: only animals in New Austin,...)

@CarlosInacio That would require to add this info for each individual animal and of course there are more locations for each animal. I probably will not add it. Sorry.

Also, 2 people over at german trophy forum reported this script not working for them. It works for me however.

Anyone else having issues with this script not working? If so, let me know. I'll keep it updated as long as I can.

Edited by HusKyCode

Thanks for the hard work, @HusKy

It would be great have a "missable" tag in compendium items for those looking for 100% completion.

Yo, this is awesome! Will make tracking stuff way easier. Thanks!

Thanks for making this, it's incredibly useful and has worked without issue for me. 

😍

Fantastic tool, thanks a lot! 

(How did I not kill a moose in the 100 + hours I've played so far?!)

Thank you very much for this script. It helped me a lot. Thumbs up 👍