[Tool] [v1.2] HusKy's Compendium Helper - Automatic tracking for Zoologist & Skin Deep Progress and more...

HusKy

@MisterPee

I don't think any of the current iOS browsers even supports extensions, so currently this is not possible.

@olivetheturtle Enjoy :)

@imh007 Thank you. Still need code names for legendary animals but I have found them all now and will update the script today.

And shoutout to @EphemeralEcho because I used your complete compendium to create the master list for this tool. :)

Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

@imh007 The master list is almost complete, all I'm missing is system ID for Carolina Parakeet. Can you send me the compendium link/player's ID where you found Parakeet?

https://de.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/NeRoMike/games/rdr2/ps4/compendium/animals/carolina-parakeet

https://de.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/NeRoMike/games/rdr2/ps4/compendium/animals

• Like 1

I have updated the script to v0.2:

- added new name filter

- internal master list is now complete

- now runs on other language versions of the website (name filter and unknown animals still only in English language)

- small fixes

Link can be found in the first post in the installation instructions.

If you are updating, just click the link and Tampermonkey will provide you with update prompt.

djlt9D5.png

Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 4

On 2018-11-06 at 8:10 AM, HusKyCode said:

@MisterPee

I don't think any of the current iOS browsers even supports extensions, so currently this is not possible.

@olivetheturtle Enjoy :)

@imh007 Thank you. Still need code names for legendary animals but I have found them all now and will update the script today.

And shoutout to @EphemeralEcho because I used your complete compendium to create the master list for this tool. :)

Happy to help!

100% Achieved today :D

Update v0.3 available in the first post.

Feature wise, this script is probably complete. I will most likely only update it if there are errors in the master list or other compatibility issues.

v0.3 - Nov 8th 2018

- reworked "Show unknown" checkbox into "Add data" button

- skinnable animals now have a little red S in the corner

- added quick filter for hiding unskinnable animals

- unknown animals are now properly styled

- all filters are now properly applied - there were some issues before when a certain combination was active

8xRYMFT.png

• Like 2

@Feral which part or what exactly did not work for you?

edit. I went ahead and updated the script:

This update requires you to remove it from Tampermonkey and then install it fresh. See instructions in the first post.

It adds 3 extra clicks, so not a big deal.

v0.4 - Nov 10th 2018

• this is a breaking change, you will need to uninstall the script and then install it again (see instructions above)
  • added support for other peoples profiles - you can inspect your Social Club friends' compendium
    • URLs that match this pattern: https://*.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/*/games/rdr2/ps4/compendium/animals
  • already skinned animals now have a green S in the corner
  • added checkbox for hiding 100% finished animals
  • improved detection of loaded content
Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 2

If you can supply me with German names of all animals, I'll it add it to this script and will credit you for it.

You can see the list of animals directly in the source code of the script, see "masterList" variable.

edit. Actually, I have all of German names right in front of me. I will see what I can do about multi language support. I will focus on animal names in German first.

Edited by HusKyCode

28 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

If you can supply me with German names of all animals, I'll it add it to this script and will credit you for it.

You can see the list of animals directly in the source code of the script, see "masterList" variable.

edit. Actually, I have all of German names right in front of me. I will see what I can do about multi language support. I will focus on animal names in German first.

It's not just the names. "Skinned" would be "Gehäutet" in german. And the terms like "hunter mode" or "hide finished" should be in german too. I understand english pretty well but others can't.

I don't know if you can change those things depending on the language? That would be great :)

Btw "Roseate Spoonbill" can be skinned too.

2 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

Turned out adding German language support was just a matter of minutes:

Ul68lfS.png

Language is determined from your Social Club preferences.

Also, good catch with Spoonbill, fixed! :)

I will release an update later today.

No, it's more difficult. The names of the animals I have seen are german, yes. But the ones I haven't seen are english with your script because they are english in your script ;)

I'm writing you a PN with more info.