DennisBosater

Warning SPOILER! (Post Game)

9 posts in this topic

Major spoilers ahead! Do not read unless you've completed the main story and the epilogue.

Spoiler

I've read that weapons should carry over from Arthur to John but for me this did not happen. Is it a glitch or do they in fact not carry over?

Arthurs horses and money is lost as well.

What exactly carries over? For me it seems like only clothing and som various items from the satchel carries over to John.

Have you completed both parts of the epilogue? You get everything back after that

1 minute ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Hide contents

Have you completed both parts of the epilogue? You get everything back after that

Yes I have, and I did not.

5 minutes ago, DennisBosater said:

Yes I have, and I did not.

Well you get 20.000$ and before Arthur died, he gave John his saddle which means John gets all weapons, scatchel stuff etc., which is the case after you complete the entire epilogue.

Edited by Alex_R-13

Spoiler

You don't get Arthur's money (likely because John is supposed to be struggling). Unsure of the horses since I've not been to the stables.

Weapons and clothes are definitely carried over, if it's not happened then it's an odd glitch.

I have a question too.

Spoiler

Do you get things like plumes, feathers, orchids? Or should I just finish quests for exotics while still in chapter 6? Cause I have a lot of them already and it would be a problem to grind them again.

14 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

I have a question too.

Hide contents

Do you get things like plumes, feathers, orchids? Or should I just finish quests for exotics while still in chapter 6? Cause I have a lot of them already and it would be a problem to grind them again.

Don't think so, finish the quests before the story just to be on the safe side.

Spoiler

Thanks for all of the replies!
I have finished 107 of 107 missions, and got the $ 20 000. I did not however get the weapons, seems like I am the victim of an unfortunate glitch then.

I'm missing my lamp(s), whre can I get a new one? I checked the general store, gunsmith and fence but could't find one.

edit: nevermind, it was on my horse (I'm stupid)

Edited by J3dP89