Trophy thoughts?

ArmoredSnowman

Wow i love this Boardgame. Didn't know this exists as videogame too. Sounds amazing. Trophy lists looks simple mostly winning once in different conditions... The one that surprises me most is Win a game without finishing any route? In the Boardgame you lose points not finishing one route so pick the minimum and place your wagons fast seems to be the strategy then

I need to know the release date :)

Edit: pre-order available in Germany. Release Date 14th Nov (next week) :D and 20% discount for ps+

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

This looks like it'll be extraordinarily luck-based. Fun game, but trophies of the form "Win the game while (something that is almost entirely out of your control happens)" are awful.

Maybe we can get trophies easy in 2 player games? :) Controlling both players i mean

3 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Damn, are they trying to compete with Hitman 2 in DLC count or what? 

My though exacly... wtf is with companies launching their games with god knows how much DLC...

PS. THIS ONE HAS PLATINUM BUT HITMAN 2 DOES NOT LOLOLOLOLOL I hate my life...

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

@TrophyDad it’s the only PlayLink title that scares me with all those DLC :o I believe they are all free, although I don’t understand the reason why they need so many trophies...

never played the board game, but I wasn’t sure about this game when announced for PlayLink.

I love the Playlink/Use your phone as a controller games it is a great concept and perfect for the family to sit down and play after a meal and enjoy something different

I dont mind how hard the game is I will keep supporting Playlink games

My only fear down the list is you are the mercy of Google & Apple to keep the apps on their respective app stores so new people can keep playing in the future

26 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

I love the Playlink/Use your phone as a controller games it is a great concept and perfect for the family to sit down and play after a meal and enjoy something different

I dont mind how hard the game is I will keep supporting Playlink games

My only fear down the list is you are the mercy of Google & Apple to keep the apps on their respective app stores so new people can keep playing in the future

I support them aswell, I bought every game they released. Still, I might wait for a price drop for all these. I bought them at launch and weeks later they were ALL half the price... so I’ll wait til that happens to these.

Plus, Knowledge is Power Decades should be a DLC. Obliging us to buy a new game that completely replaces the old one (bought last year) is unfair to players that supported in the first place.

A Nintendo Direct a few months ago announced that the popular board games Settlers of Cataan, Pandemic and others will be coming to the system. I wonder of Ticket to Ride is one of these games....

I also wonder if this means the other games announced for the Switch will be coming to the PS4 too...

3 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I support them aswell, I bought every game they released. Still, I might wait for a price drop for all these. I bought them at launch and weeks later they were ALL half the price... so I’ll wait til that happens to these.

Plus, Knowledge is Power Decades should be a DLC. Obliging us to buy a new game that completely replaces the old one (bought last year) is unfair to players that supported in the first place.

I think from videos of KOP Decades it might be a separate game as all the characters in the video are new

12 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

I don't get it. Is the DLC part of the game as in some complete edition? is the DLC sold separately? Why not include the DLC in the main game? idk what these devs were thinking but lets hope that everything comes in one package.  

I think there is a limit to how many trophies/points there can be in a base game. No way they cram that many trophies as bronzes in the base game. I think its great to have "free" DLC in a game.