Trophy thoughts?

ArmoredSnowman

5 hours ago, audiopile said:

I think there is a limit to how many trophies/points there can be in a base game. No way they cram that many trophies as bronzes in the base game. I think its great to have "free" DLC in a game.

Are we sure this is free? or is this day one DLC? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Good point. I’m not sure. 

Day 1 DLC is BS imo. 

That's what I was thinking, if this is like Diablo 3 on Switch where you get everything in one package then I welcome it with open arms, if this is a cash grab day one DLC on a port of a game that's been floating for a while, that's kinda shady. 

On 11/7/2018 at 5:07 AM, Soufwar said:

Are we sure this is free? or is this day one DLC? 

On steam, the dlc's are not free. But the price on psn store is right between the price of the base game and the price of the bundle, on steam... So it's hard to predict...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So i've been waiting to buy this once that one trophy got fixed. I bought it on super sale without looking at the other changes. With this new change that the trophies theycan't be earned in multiplayer this game seems fucking impossible. The ai is to smart to allow the weird trophies like only use grey routes or don't let them finish a ticket.

• 3 years later...
On 2018-11-06 at 10:19 AM, NathanielJohn said:

This looks like it'll be extraordinarily luck-based. Fun game, but trophies of the form "Win the game while (something that is almost entirely out of your control happens)" are awful.

I bought this game on sale with the DLC also on sale, not for trophies but for my SO and I to play since we love the board game and with PlayLink we can play from the comfort of the couch instead of setting up the board with it's annoying little hard to pick-up decks of cards.

I was really disappointed to read the trophy list for this exact reason.  This trophy list adds nothing to the game.  It's just a situation where people who want these trophies will go out of their way (using multiple devices) setting up and completing matches where they fulfill these random requirements.  Win a game without building any routes?  Why?

I will probably end up putting a lot of hours into this game and the DLC, I am curious to see how many of these weird trophies I end up unlocking through natural play.  My guess is none.