Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dee-lan

[Honor mission] Of men and angels (part II)

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

just have a little question regarding this honor mission to which I can't find any answer anywhere online. I have done the part one which I believe is when you give her money or food in front of the church in Saint-Denis (I personally gave her money, don't think that was an issue) but can't seem to find how to trigger part II.

Has anyone any clue how to do so ? Or was part I the encounter, and part II when you give money/food and it's all done ?

Thank you in advance and have fun on the game ! 😁

18 minutes ago, dee-lan said:

Or was part I the encounter, and part II when you give money/food and it's all done ?

Basically this. It works like that with most of strangers too.

I did excatly that before even reaching chapter 6 and the trophy poped for me. It would appear that the mission isn't listed in the mission list unlike other honor mission which is a source for some confusion. I also saw people claiming that this mission isn't even required for  the trophy.

Anyways, rest assured that once you donate food / money, you're done with it.

Edited by Liav222

48 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Basically this. It works like that with most of strangers too.

44 minutes ago, Liav222 said:

I did excatly that before even reaching chapter 6 and the trophy poped for me. It would appear that the mission isn't listed in the mission list unlike other honor mission which is a source for some confusion. I also saw people claiming that this mission isn't even required for  the trophy.

Anyways, rest assured that once you donate food / money, you're done with it.

Thank you very much for your fast and clear answers ! :D

I've missed this mission and I am considering replaying from my last save now or after I finish the game.

My question: Is this mission required for "Best in the West" trophy (100%) and is the 100% trophy even missable due to missable honor missions?

12 hours ago, Mori said:

I've missed this mission and I am considering replaying from my last save now or after I finish the game.

My question: Is this mission required for "Best in the West" trophy (100%) and is the 100% trophy even missable due to missable honor missions?

Yes. It's missable according to the official guide book.