Hunting Requests not popping up?

bpmotard

So, I have already completed the whole Story and I'm now looking for those collectibles and one of them, is Hunting Requests, which I've yet to trigger since it's currently unknown. I've read that the poster appears on Train Stations (Valentine, Rhodes, Saint Denies, Van Horn and Strawberry (plus the one in New Austin)) but I've already visited them all and there are no posters anywhere... They don't pop up post-end? How should I proceed here? 

2 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Boy that would suck if they don't show up after the story mode.  I'd be interested in this as well.

After being sad and depressed (dramatization), I found the solution on Youtube of all places ahah

You need to complete the stranger mission The Ties That Bind Us - II. Once I completed it I walked to Rhodes train station and the poster was up. Not going to lie, I sweated a bit ahah.

I bugged this mission somehow, careful for minor spoilers if you want to know:

When I started this mission I was on chapter 3 and collected the posters for Black and White and in the end I chose to burn them. In my stupidity, I though it would be fun, since the mission was over, to throw a dynamite between them. Well, I can say I killed them and myself and somehow this confused the game since this mission appeared again after completing the game (thank god), allowing me to repeat it and start hunting requests :) 

56 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Btw, is it normal that after mailing the delivery and claiming the reward you automatically get the next one? Without picking up a poster at all

Just completed my first Hunting request and received the next one. Looks like you only need to pick up the first one.