OrionsOdyssey

All Animals video locations for Skin deep & Zoologist trophy.

12 posts in this topic

All Animal video have now been uploaded. Any feedback please let me know. I hope these videos can help some people get the trophies easier. 

thanks for posting these great videos and with your help I got those two trophies.

On 11/6/2018 at 2:33 PM, klair88 said:

Hi Guys, 

I have nearly completed a video for every animal required for both the Skin Deep and Zoologist Trophies. Currently there are 89 Videos in the playlist with more to come. I have uploaded alphabetically so I am up to R right now. All videos will be uploaded and available in less than 12 hours from this post. 

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS UNTIL YOU'VE COMPLETED CHAPTER 6 DUE TO SPOILERS!

There's also very few animals that actually have a guaranteed spawn location, these videos are meant to give you an idea of where to look and how I found that animal and where. I show the location on the map of where I was at the start of every video. Any feedback please let me know. 

Playlist can be found here:

Pardon the annoyance but I don't see the parakeet in your videos, does that not count towards the zoologist trophy?

16 hours ago, WWEFAN9090 said:

Pardon the annoyance but I don't see the parakeet in your videos, does that not count towards the zoologist trophy?

Not for me at least. Myself and others didn’t need it at all for the trophy 

I used like 30 of your videos this week. Thanks a bunch! Still struggling to find the Western Moose tho :(

21 hours ago, TVDex252 said:

I used like 30 of your videos this week. Thanks a bunch! Still struggling to find the Western Moose tho :(

Had a lot of questions on the moose but honestly I found both in my video in 2 hours. Just save and reload/sleep and check again. 

11 hours ago, klair88 said:

Had a lot of questions on the moose but honestly I found both in my video in 2 hours. Just save and reload/sleep and check again. 

After 3 hours of doing that, I still haven't found it. What the hell is wrong with my game lol