BO4 Zombie Character Blackout Unlock

Tox98

Here's an idea for 3arch. You know those keys used to buy item boxes in BO3? They could add a system in which we could buy these character mission items, I wouldn't mind if this was a one match thing or very expensive, it would still be way better than playing dozens of matches without finding anything.

• Like 1

For those wondering or don't know yet, here's how to unlock Mason. His item is a T Shirt, and requirements are as follows 

-Play as Reznov

-Awake Sleeper Agent

-Place in Top 3 

-Finish with item in Inventory 

On 11/11/2018 at 5:59 AM, aaPoX said:

On 11/11/2018 at 5:59 AM, aaPoX said:

On 14.11.2018 at 5:12 AM, CristianX-97 said:

For those wondering or don't know yet, here's how to unlock Mason. His item is a T Shirt, and requirements are as follows 

-Play as Reznov

-Awake Sleeper Agent

-Place in Top 3 

-Finish with item in Inventory 

So apparently the requirements for Mason have changed. Reznov is no longer needed and you will also only have to place top 15. This is a joke to everyone who has already unlocked him before. Probably changed it because people were crying that it is to hard for them. 

9 hours ago, Tox98 said:

So apparently the requirements for Mason have changed. Reznov is no longer needed and you will also only have to place top 15. This is a joke to everyone who has already unlocked him before. Probably changed it because people were crying that it is to hard for them. 

Fucken BS. Bitch Treyarch either shouldn't give in, or make them fucken easier to begin with. I worked my ass to death unlocking Mason, and then they pull this shit. Only thing I have to show for it is my trophy timestamp on the 15 of November. At least I'll have to pride myself in unlocking it the Much Tougher Way. 

10 hours ago, Tox98 said:

your joking right? first nomad now this what a joke that is I busted my arse to get both of those guys to just patch it and make it easier so disappointed 

Makes no sense. Why the fuck make it tough as shit, if you're literally going to fucken nerf it a little over a week later. They better not fucken touch Woods, otherwise there will be back backlash. But, in all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised given the shit they just pulled. I see no point to have removed the "Play as Reznov" requirement; it was a nice homage/honor to Mason and Reznov's story in the original Black Ops. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, TheBlackDevil990 said:

Did anyone recently see I Ching Coins for Recon? It’s the only one left for me but I seriously never ever saw it, not even once. If so, where was it.. Solo, Due or Quads? Every time I open a supply stash it’s always that stupid Juneau's tag.

Yeah, the I Ching Coins are now stupidly rare. They used to be the most common item in the green caches by far, now they are the rarest by far. Me and my friends play everyday for hours for fun and we didn't see them once. It's always the Stained white T-shirt or Juneau's tags (ironic because this used to be the rarest item by a landslide before about 3 weeks ago).

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Yeah, the I Ching Coins are now stupidly rare. They used to be the most common item in the green caches by far, now they are the rarest by far. Me and my friends play everyday for hours for fun and we didn't see them once. It's always the Stained white T-shirt or Juneau's tags (ironic because this used to be the rarest item by a landslide before about 3 weeks ago).

But do u know if it’s actually in the game at the moment for sure or am I just wasting my time? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheBlackDevil990 said:

Did anyone recently see I Ching Coins for Recon? It’s the only one left for me but I seriously never ever saw it, not even once. If so, where was it.. Solo, Due or Quads? Every time I open a supply stash it’s always that stupid Juneau's tag.

Same one i need and ive never seen them 

really frustrating because he is probably the easiest unlock out of all 22 characters 

Come to think of it, I haven't encountered a "I Ching Coin" since the beginning of November when I started playing the game. I only ever found it once in a stash myself, and once on in a body bag. And this was like 4 weeks ago approximately. Almost seems like they are constantly jacking up the rarity of each item at different times. 

I found the scarlet IX zombie item, it is a bracelet and it requires you to open a supply drop and finish the  match with the bracelet in your inventory. Has anyone else found a IX character item?

I found it by killing zombies just like the scarf used to drop of the zombies.

Diego IX is get a down/kill with bowie knife, Shaw IX is use 5 perks and finish Top 8/30/50 quad/duo/solo (however the placement requirement is glitched currently and doesn't tick - you need to drop the Ritual Bowl and pick it back up once you meet the placement requirement for it to tick). Shaw is a zombie drop, and Diego is from supply crates/weapon crates (spawns with bowie knife). Dunno about Bruno IX, no reports of anyone getting his item so it's likely glitched and doesn't spawn.

Edited by Dark_Raven666
  • Like 1