BO4 Zombie Character Blackout Unlock

Tox98

I wonder if getting any of the IX skins fills in for the standard torphy achievement. The names are the same so maybe it will work? I only need Bruno and can't find his mug shot in supply drops so I am hoping that getting Bruno IX will work for the achievement. A friend of mine only needed Shawn but he got both normal Shawn and Shawn IX in the same game so can't confirm if this does work.

2 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I wonder if getting any of the IX skins fills in for the standard torphy achievement. The names are the same so maybe it will work? I only need Bruno and can't find his mug shot in supply drops so I am hoping that getting Bruno IX will work for the achievement. A friend of mine only needed Shawn but he got both normal Shawn and Shawn IX in the same game so can't confirm if this does work.

I'm wondering the same about Ultimis Nikolai and Dempsey available in Contraband this season. Their names are the same as well.

It'd be cool if we could earn a few trophy-eligible characters from Contraband every season (looking at you Reznov).

9 hours ago, WarWarWar23 said:

I'm wondering the same about Ultimis Nikolai and Dempsey available in Contraband this season. Their names are the same as well.

It'd be cool if we could earn a few trophy-eligible characters from Contraband every season (looking at you Reznov).

I'm afraid I Will never be able to tell the answer, I somehow found the mug shot and managed to knock someone down. I'm done with all the sets, let me know if u figure out if this works!