Obtained all missable trophies – now I am free as a bird!

Eshaal

41 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Congrats on your progress.  On the bright side, at least it isn't a fast game! 

And, true, it should be a status update instead. 

Thanks, though not sure what you mean by this should be a status update?

Point I was making in the OP was that RDR2 is an open world game, but aiming for the missables means it's not so open at times as I am forced to play a certain way. Also positing the question why RDR2 should have missable trophies in the first place.

Just now, PermaFox said:

@Eshaal  You could do all of that as a status update on your home page, including all the points you listed.  That would work nicely instead of starting a new thread under RDR2.  Just a suggestion.

Ahhhh got it! :) Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

Only needed your honor to be at level 4 during chapter 6 in order to trigger Ms. Downes in Annesberg. 

Plus you could of simply played the game how you wanted to up until that point, I decided to ride around Saint Denis and just greet everyone, took a few hours to get it to max level if you kept your honor in the centre... 

2 hours ago, TheLakota said:

To everyone with the inevitable finger-wagging "this really should have been a status update" comment, does it really matter if @Eshaal's message is found in the main forums?

I found a lot of good information in here that I can help apply when beginning my game in the next few weeks, though I certainly wouldn't have been able to gain such information had this been left as a status update.

So, thank you for sharing this.

@Eshaal actually has some interesting stuff here. But people that are “finger wagging” are right about this: the title should be different. With a title that says “I  obtained all missable trophies and I’m free like a bird” asks for a “who the hell cares?” If it was a reply to another thread about “missable trophies” and some hints... opening a new one like this, it’s actually inevitable ;)

but again, there is some interesting stuff, just “change” (I’m not asking, I’m suggesting, in case more finger wagging” show up) the title :D

Edited by TurtlePM

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

With a title that says “I  obtained all missable trophies and I’m free like a bird” asks for a “who the hell cares?”

I obviously do, otherwise I wouldn't have posted in support of OP. 

It's cool though as we don't have to agree on everything. Cheers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheLakota said:

I obviously do, otherwise I wouldn't have posted in support of OP. 

It's cool though as we don't have to agree on everything. Cheers. 

There are over 160 topics about RDR 2 because people can’t comment this kind of stuff inside similar/related threads, they need to create a new one by themselves.

If you “obviously care” about OP got his missable trophies done, you can follow his profile and check his updates - or his profile. And the point here is the title he used. That’s why people say that he could use his profile to update that “personal information”.

I understand that his info about the missable trophies were good for you (cause they are), but there’s like 10 threads about missable trophies, why create another? The same goes for those that create a new topic every time a new trailer is announced, while othere use a same topic to publish new content...

so, yeah, some people are organized, some don’t, that’s cool though :) it’s just opinions, in the end :D

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

There are over 160 topics about RDR 2 because people can’t comment this kind of stuff inside similar/related threads, they need to create a new one by themselves.

If you “obviously care” about OP got his missable trophies done, you can follow his profile and check his updates - or his profile. And the point here is the title he used. That’s why people say that he could use his profile to update that “personal information”.

I understand that his info about the missable trophies were good for you (cause they are), but there’s like 10 threads about missable trophies, why create another? The same goes for those that create a new topic every time a new trailer is announced, while othere use a same topic to publish new content...

so, yeah, some people are organized, some don’t, that’s cool though :) it’s just opinions, in the end :D

Nothing much more I can add to the discussion so forgive me if I don't feel inclined to engage further. In closing, allow me to circle back to my initial point: who/what is he hurting by having this thread?

Allow me to answer: No one/nothing. 

No need to make that backhanded comment in the end either. You've said your piece and I've said mine. Have a good rest of your evening/morning.