austria_q1

ALL-STAR TEAM

9 posts in this topic

This trophy is glitched. You will need to make a new save file just for this trophy.

24 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

This trophy is glitched. You will need to make a new save file just for this trophy.

Glitched how? I got it just fine.

3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Glitched how? I got it just fine.

It's glitched for many not everyone has this problem. I did have multiple people message me about how to obtain this trophy since they did do what the trophy description asked but never received the trophy.

It's glitched for me too. Anybody know how to get the trophy without having to create another save file?

8 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

It's glitched for me too. Anybody know how to get the trophy without having to create another save file?

It was glitched for me too. However, I think it may be possible I played with one of the ninja turtles twice instead of once because it popped the moment one of them won. It's just that I can never tell them apart aside from the color of their masks. It could be the same for you or try playing with every character again starting with the turtles. 

Well it wasn't glitched as I had to win a race with a other character that as I was doing a victory lap the game decided to freeze on me and I had to exit the game. I forgot which character it was at the time. Anyway I got the trophy.

Just got this to pop without deleting my save. I closed the app after repeating a few characters, just in case it was in one sitting. When I rebooted the game I picked the blue turtle (Leonardo), third from left at the bottom. Didn't even win, came 5th and the trophy popped. 

I'm having some trouble with the slime trophy now, though there's a good chance I just missed one

I can confirm the trophy is glitched but just like what midgetstrawdog said it can pop if you delete your save and play every character again.