ALL-STAR TEAM

austria_q1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

It's glitched for me too. Anybody know how to get the trophy without having to create another save file?

It was glitched for me too. However, I think it may be possible I played with one of the ninja turtles twice instead of once because it popped the moment one of them won. It's just that I can never tell them apart aside from the color of their masks. It could be the same for you or try playing with every character again starting with the turtles. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got this to pop without deleting my save. I closed the app after repeating a few characters, just in case it was in one sitting. When I rebooted the game I picked the blue turtle (Leonardo), third from left at the bottom. Didn't even win, came 5th and the trophy popped. 

I'm having some trouble with the slime trophy now, though there's a good chance I just missed one

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

found the solution may or may not work for everyone: if you have played every character in every cup and the trophy hasn't popped. close app and play leonardo in the first cup in the first race all star will pop hopefully

credit for midgetstrawdog (used his/her solution) won't need to delete a save.

edit: glitch may effect only the US version.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It's definitely not just the US version, as I have encountered it on the EU one. I went through each character from the start methodically, and now a second time, and it hasn't popped. Neither has the trophy for knocking out three racers.

Glad to hear others have gotten it without deleting the save.