Questions about the game

Sea_Dragon777

Hello friends!

Im on chapter 2 and I have so many questions... I hope you guys can guide me.

* Side Mission: Make pictures of Black Belle, Billy Midnight, Flaco Hernandez & Emmet Granger. After im done with this I went back to the bar to talk to the dude who sent me to do this side mission but I can't see him anywhere... Is this a glitch? 

Zoologist: Can I do this trophy at the end of the game? or do I have to do it before I continue to the next chapter?

* There are so many outfits and guns that I cant buy them... how I can unlock them?

Thats all the questions I have at the moment... hope you can help me friends (Sorry for my bad English)

Edited by SeaDragon777

20 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

For the side mission your talking about I try asking the bartender, if theres no option you need to wait until later in the game to keep doing that side quest.

Zoologist can be done after you finish the game.

The bartender just have the option to buy food and drinks, i think i have to wait until im done with chapter 2? 

Thank you for the answer about the other trophy. How about the 3rd question?

Edited by SeaDragon777

3 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Hello friends!

Im on chapter 2 and I have so many questions... I hope you guys can guide me.

* Side Mission: Make pictures of Black Belle, Billy Midnight, Flaco Hernandez & Emmet Granger. After im done with this I went back to the bar to talk to the dude who sent me to do this side mission but I can't see him anywhere... Is this a glitch? 

If you look in your log (press the :left: button) I think it says something like "This quest will continue later". Basically, this quest will continue in another chapter of the story. So don't worry.

Zoologist: Can I do this trophy at the end of the game? or do I have to do it before I continue to the next chapter?

Haven't finished the story yet by a long shot but from what I heard: yes you can.

* There are so many outfits and guns that I cant buy them... how I can unlock them?

You need to be honorable for many. You can see this in the game as well. When you are in a shop and try the outfit on to see how it looks, it will say "You need to raise your honor level to buy this outfit" or something similar.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers @Sicho . I have another question; I was wearing a legendary hat of x animal I save the game and the outfit on my horse however every time I go to bed and sleep and when I wake up my hat is not with me anymore! I sit on my horse and load the outfit but the hat is not there anymore!.... also when I have a legendary coat looks like you cant find it in your inventory (or im doing something wrong?)

Please let me know