Finally the trophy list (thoughts?)

Since this game drops in a few days, I have been waiting for the list. And it is quite a haul. Seven different endings, collectables, and the 34 seperate misc trophies aside from complete the chapters. Some may be bummed that there are not alot of golds here. Does not bother me much. The question is how long is one playthrough. Can you chapter select to change certain decisions or will it be from scratch each time.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

Ditto on the above questions ^ 

I like the list, I'm glad a more indie release (I know its published by Bandai Namco) is getting a full list. Makes the 14 trophy list of Destiny 2 and 22 trophy list of Battlefield V look a bit lazy, IMO. The game has been on my radar for ages and it'll hopefully flesh out the experience for longer. 

Difficulty and time will purely depend on whether there is chapter select and/or manual saving. As the above says, the majority looks like missable trophies, some of which counteract the other.  Being able to reload saves to do opposite outcomes (i.e. as you would in Dishonored) would make this a fun list.

The main thing I don't liker is that there are 7 endings, which although is good for replayability has slightly concerned that you'll have to do 7 playthroughs. The fact that there are 7 endings also implies that they are each more involved. I'd be surprised if it was a case of loading the final chapter, with that many endings, they are probably more involved. 

Edited by phantomfear9494
  • Like 1

Out of two owners, one got six of the endings over the span of some 90ish minutes of time. I would therefore imagine that the involvement for changing circumstances is minimal, and quite clearly, manual save reloads/chapter selects are involved. 

• 4 years later...

Time to complete: A hair under 8 hours, following this walkthrough.

Platinum difficulty: 3/10.

Slightly more involved than most narrative-focused adventure titles, since there are a multitude of collectibles (136, to be exact) and missable trophies to watch out for. While the visual style is certainly unique, in practice, it makes some items almost invisible, so you end up mashing the action button around the general vicinity, until you're lucky enough to snag them.

Thankfully, the card game is quite easy to win, even if you didn't grow up playing "Slap Jack" (a similar game) as I did. As for the endings, you can just continue from a final checkpoint to see them all.

Also, be cautious about when you earn the "Out of Ammo" trophy by exhausting the film roll in Harry's camera, because a strange issue forced me to replay the game early on. Specifically, I couldn't restore my film to photograph the seagull for that soldier's daughter on the boat, even after chapter restarts, as the game apparently saved the empty condition of the camera stubbornly well. As a result, I had to restart the playthrough, and redo the intro bits for each character in their entirety. A rookie mistake, perhaps, but it's extremely odd how this game's save system functions.

• Like 2