Master of Materia

19 minutes ago, Veris-Luna said:

Is there a easier way to knock this out?  Been trying to figure out which way to actually attack this trophy.  Its the last crafting trophy I need before i can concentrate on just leveling everything.  Any ideas or tricks would be appreciated.

Go to the Marketboard and purchase the cheapest Materia possible. Attach the Materia in every piece of gear you own(equipped or not). As you level up, attach them to the new gear you find. No need to force it, it will come naturally as long as you do not forget.

• Like 1

If you're just playing for trophies, make some shoes or something with a materia slot with the fewest materials necessary that you can easily farm/craft, buy a ton of Elemental Materia I from the marketboard because nobody wants that trash because it's useless, and jam it into all of those shoes.

If you want the trophies whilst intending to play the game, just stick class-relevant materia into any high quality gear you're using for your main class or your crafters/gatherers and you'll eventually hit the required amount. I'm sitting here at over two years played, 70 in two combat classes and with all gatherers and crafters above 60 and only got the 100 materia trophy a few weeks back, so it does take a while. That said I'm also at 67 blacksmith and still don't have the 1000 crafts trophy, heh.

• Like 1

I just started this game but wanted to knock out the crafting trophies so I didnt have to worry about them.  I do some crafting but not really into it that much.  I plan on playing off and on for a while so I will not stress this trophy based on you guyz recomendation.  it took me 2 days of grinding to get all the 1000 crafting trophies.  this is the last crafting trophy I have left before I can concentrate on leveling my classes.

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

Just take some basic low level materia, slot it in some low level gear, then retrieve it and repeat. You don't have to put in 100 different materia, it can be the same one over and over.

thank you, I didnt know that.  Thought u had to buy like different gear