Grip A.I. Rubberbanding

Mr_Marty84

I experienced this with MSPR. You have to make sure you stay with the pack, but don't be in 1st - 3rd place. You'll need to use the final lap to get to 1st place. Basically, get to 1st as late as possible. That's my understanding on rubber band ai. It's fucking aids....no no....it's cancer. 

It took me a long time to figure out how to manipulate the ai. Once you get it down, though, the ai becomes pretty easy to beat.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2018 at 5:58 PM, Phil said:

I experienced this with MSPR. You have to make sure you stay with the pack, but don't be in 1st - 3rd place. You'll need to use the final lap to get to 1st place. Basically, get to 1st as late as possible. That's my understanding on rubber band ai. It's fucking aids....no no....it's cancer. 

It took me a long time to figure out how to manipulate the ai. Once you get it down, though, the ai becomes pretty easy to beat.

Yeah, MSPR ai was cancer. As a young child I couldn't understand why I kept loosing despite being 1st for most of the race. It was when I came back to finish it much later I understood how it worked. Such atrocious design.

Edited by EmperorElfenSky