Welcome to My YouTube channel! TheElecPlay92

TheElecPlay

Hey PSN Profiles.

I've interacted with a lot of great people here on the forums. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Noah and I have a YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/TheElecPlay92

Just to give you a brief history of my channel.

It all started in May 2012.

I had the opportunity and great fortune to interview creator of Video Games Live and video game composer and now president of Intellivision, Tommy Tallarico in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Tommy Tallarico has been part of the video game industry for over 30 years creating music and sound effects for hundreds of games, including my all-time personal favorite, Earthworm Jim.

We also reviewed Earthworm Jim on the Genesis and Super Nintendo.

I had my own live on-air weekly radio show about video game music when I enrolled at Eastern Connecticut State University for two consecutive years. The live radio shows can be viewed on my YouTube channel.

My channel is known for the Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku) Locations Tour series where I document my journey in Kabukicho, Tokyo and compare the exact locations to the fictionalized Kamurocho featured in the Yakuza series by SEGA.

Since then, I've been producing video game related content: livestreams, archives of my live radio show, quick reviews, easter egg videos and documentary series videos.

I noticed a few members post their YouTube channels here so I figured why not and share my passion with everyone else here on the forums.

I'm currently writing an import-friendly mini-guide for Yakuza 3 Remastered (JP) translated and narrated in English which can be viewed here:

Feel free to subscribe if you like what you see or just check out some of my videos. 

Cheers.

Edited by noahez92

My channel also features in-depth simultaneous livestream comparisons of classic and remade games including: Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 as well as Crash Bandicoot on PlayStation and the N Sane Trilogy remake:

I plan on doing more simultaneous livestreams in the future.

Edited by noahez92

I've also done a few quick reviews on my channel and intend on doing more in the future:

Earthworm Jim review with Tommy Tallarico

Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee at the Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (Godzilla Hotel)

The Lost World Jurassic Park PS1 review at the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom World Premiere

Edited by noahez92

Channel Update: 

Yakuza 3 Remastered Chapter 4 Part 4 (Fully translated and narrated in English)

I've recently uploaded the fourth part of my Yakuza 3 Remastered guide for trophy hunters/importers. In this update, we've finished all the substories in Chapter 4 and were introduced to a *new* (returning if you played Kenzan) mechanic called the Revelations system where Kazuma Kiryu will observe certain events in the environment and learn a new move/Heat Action in combat.

By far the most popular videos on my channel have been the Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku) Location Tour series. Over the course of five years (December 2012, December 2016, December 2017) I've produced over 50 Location Tour videos and shared my passion about the franchise on YouTube. I will be doing more Location videos for other franchises (not just games) in the future.

The 2012 Location Tour videos were filmed before the release of Yakuza 5 (Ryu ga Gotoku 5) and at the time, SEGA went nuts on advertising the game in five cities: Tokyo, Fukuoka, Nagoya, Sapporo, and Osaka. Walking around Kabukicho felt like I was in the shoes of the Dragon of Dojima. 

2012 Location Tour Complete series: Comparing Kabukicho Tokyo and Kamurocho featured in Yakuza 5

Locations Tour 2016 Complete Series: Comparing Kabukicho Tokyo and Kamurocho featured in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Gaming Easter Eggs 101 was a new series I introduced to my channel earlier in the year. This new series discusses hard-to-find Easter Eggs in video games and all of pop culture that one may overlook. More to come!

Edited by noahez92

Channel Update: 

Yakuza 3 Remastered Chapter 4 FINAL (Fully translated and narrated in English)

I've recently uploaded the final part of Chapter 4 for my Yakuza 3 Remastered guide for trophy hunters/importers. In this update, we were introduced to three eclectic cast of characters, returned to Kamurocho and collected a few Coin Locker Keys.

Please check out the Yakuza 3 Remastered mini-guide I've written for PSN Profiles here: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Channel Update: NEW VIDEO REVIEW

I reviewed Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis on the original Xbox at the Aquaman Experience (World Premiere) in 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Selangor, Malaysia.)

Check out these incredibly detailed statues of Aquaman and Mera!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.